The feast

Rimuru's pov:

It's currently night time and I am in the middle of the town where everyone is gathered. I am in my human form, standing on a wooden platform while everyone is in front of me with their gazes fixed on me, waiting for me to speak.

"From now on, you guys are going to live together, so I want you all to treat everyone well. I don't want any type of discrimination related to race or any other kind. For me, the usefulness of you guys matters more than the strength. So, you should try your best to work together and be useful to me and this town. My goal is to built a nation of monsters and--"

I started telling them my ideals and goals, which will help them to get a understanding of what we are going to do in the near future. In this world of survival of the fittest, weak monsters were always tend to be exploited and treated as nothing but a slave.

Me and my friends worked hard to remove this system from this world in the previous timeline and I want to do the same in this timeline.

Shizu-san, kijins and the dwarf brothers smiled, clearly understanding my ideals while the others had a serious and determined expression on their face.

'Looks like they understand what I meant...'

"Your jobs will be assigned to you according to your speciality and you can also do whatever you want to help this town to grow...but let's leave that for later and enjoy this feast everyone!"

I said the later sentence in a cheerful voice to lift this serious atmosphere. I want everyone to forget about the upcoming clash and what would be better than the feast for that.

""Yeahh!""

Everyone cheered and started going to get foods and the drinks. Shuna, Haruna, gobichi and some others goblinas were working hard from the moment they got to know about the feast.

"Rigurd!"

I called him and he came running towards me at full speed.

"Yes rimuru-sama!"

"Gather all the important persons at a place and provide them foods and drinks there, I will meet them there in few minutes. "

It is the perfect time to assign their jobs to them and I will talk about what are we going to do about the orcs.

He bowed and started running to gather the peoples. It really looks weird for a muscular man like him to run around like that.

I moved my gaze to shizu-san and she is staring at diablo who is standing there waiting for me to get free.

I gazed at diablo, signalling him to come while moving towards shizu-san. I stand beside her and he kneeled in front of me with his two lineage members.

"Kufufu~ that was very divine speech my lord. I am feeling very grateful to be able to hear your speech...

"Yeah-yeah, thanks."

I said in annoyance as the other two demons are also looking at me like I am some God, proving that they are really from his lineage.

He smiled after hearing that and started addressing shizu-san, who has a shocked expression on her face after listening our conversation.

"It's nice to meet you again, conqueror of flames, Shizue Izawa."

Shizu-san meekly nodded her head on his greetings.

In the past timeline, diablo told me how he meet me first and I was surprised that he knew me before I summoned him. Apparently, there seemed to be a connection between shizu-san and diablo, and when he sensed that she was about to die, he happened to visit this place. After that, he was continuously watching me and patiently waiting for his chance to meet me.