Chapter 001

They were shut down since the fire, some of them were damaged badly. Therefore had to go into repair for a week or so.

——
Orbit looked around. It was dark and cold, she tried moving but couldn't. Her nose twitched, she parted her eyes to see if her night vision would work.
She realised that her and her pride were being moved to a different location and it was better if she slept more.

——
Placing her in the centre of the ring; workers moved her figure around. Making her hold the item in front of her, one hand on the other and her hat on top of her fluffy head.

The workers then moved the other animatronics near her and placed them accordingly.

Night time came and the others awoke, looking around Freddy was first to walk off into the direction the new entertainment was. The others close following.

"Freddy, what do u think they are like? I heard they were from another pizzeria!" Chica said, with excitement while running next to the bears tall figure.

Freddy gave out a heartily laugh " they came from a circus, they are a small pride of young lions, I believe they came in just today." He said looking with his beautiful blues, with a bright smile.
——
Orbit was shaken awake by luke "up you get sunshine, we have some exploring to do!"
Her eyes moved around, her hands moved her their own; putting back the sword they position in front of her into its rightful place on her left hip. She reached up for her hat, used to fingers and slide them with a slick following afterwards.
"Well laddie, I see er correct" she said with a sharp tooth smile. "Ts every one wake?" She said looking around but stopped at the hand coming into the curtain.
Shoving everyone back she went in front, grabbing her sharpen sword "Oi, whatta do ya think ye doing going thru our territory?" With a growl, the hand opened then curtains more to reveal Freddy and his gang. "We mean no harm, your the new faces of this part of the frazbears entertainment mall! We just wanted to say hello and welcome you" he said looking at her purple hues.

Though she never trusts easy she lowered her weapon down, glaring at the brown bear. " right then laddie, I've heard of tis place before, I believe I could trust ye. But be careful, I could kill ye, me hearty" she said with a laugh, she suddenly felt safe with them.

A bigger family.

"You haven't met these guys yet, that green gator is Monty, that chicken is chica and the wolf is roxy and I'm Freddy!" He said, then nodded at his gang to go meet us. I nodded and waved, I looked at my gang and they nodded.

"I be orbit, i be the ring leader of tis circus. I be programmed to speak like tis, because I be a pirate ye see, I got rings that sometimes I gave youngins, loved it. Either way I be the main face of our pride, sometimes I sing, but I don't do well singing, stage fight ye see. Anyways tis be me crew, that lion over there is luke, he be thee main singer, next to em is timber, she's the leader guitarist, and lastly, that's karmax, the durmast. New be warned, we don't always sing and dance, we ar a circus, usually we had animatronic elephants and other animals, so they didn't think we ar play toys. I think we would have them still now ay" I said looking at them, they looked really interested which made me smile.

——-
This is my first fnaf book and probably won't be my last. I love Monty so I'm making a fan fiction of him, orbit and these other characters and my own and the plot is mine. Other than that nothing is own by me.