Chapter 004

2 days after the circus was opened it was quickly closed due to the animatronics being upgraded.

Freddy and his gang were extremely excited to see the upgrades to the lions. Though it takes a long time for them to be planned, then made, and maybe Ben reprogrammed.

——-
It's been a month, and the circus still wasn't up and running. It made Monty worried, he couldn't see the lion he grew to be fond of over the Little days he knew her.

He did sulk a lot to Freddy about it, even though he was the jealous one in the first place.

"When do you think she'll, I mean they'll be finished"
He growled out, looking away.
"Aha, I know what you mean, I'm not sure Monty.
I'm sure they will be finished soon, you complain too much." He said, walking off.
Ready to hear the anger issues of Monty arise.

——
Another week has passed and some of the animatronics were placed back into there old spots.
The tent was also trashed and revamped into something more sturdy.

The tent was now made of metal, that was held down by metal 4 by 4 bricks hammered into the ground.

The boss decided it would be better if they added more animals and scrap some of the really old and rusted ones.

Therefore, the elephants were scrapped and replaced by giraffes. The lions that danced in the metal balls were changed into tigers, the sea lions were turned into Artic foxes

All of their all designs were now changed into colours that matched the main animatronics.

———
Soon enough, the main circus characters where put back to place. Tho, we're weren't like before.
The once lions were now turned into different types of animals, each one of them were all different.

Orbit was a black German shepherd, with dark green eyes, her runes were turned into Japanese writing and she wasn't much of a pirate animatronic anymore.

She wore an all black tactical collar that had "do not touch" on the side. She wore an all black tactical vest that showed her name in green on the front and do not touch on the side.

Her old gold and white teeth were now replaced with sharp but double fanged dog teeth

She was reprogrammed, they ditched the old Scottish accent and changed it to an thick Australian accent. But luckily she was still programmed like she was before but more advanced and more smoothly. No more hard stops, she was clean and lovely on the inside.

Her tail had a few strands of green in it, they weren't sage green they were more Monty's colour but darker.

Luke used to be a male lion. Big fluffy main, strong built, now he is an even taller white tiger.
He's stripes were beautiful, curving and turning into each and every crevice of his built. He had a blue scar on his eye and lip, he had blue in he's hands and feet.

He was bare, he didn't ware anything like before were he had a red suit, that was aloud to be taken off and on during performances.

Luke is now a singer, along with a pianist

Karmax used to also be a lion, built and strong, he is now turned into a buck (male deer) , strong and beautiful. He was mostly white and brown, he had white spots here and there. He's antlers had snowflakes that were hung by very thin but strong strings.

He had pink on his face and nose, it wasn't neon but more softer, more natural. The bottom of his belly and chin were also pink.

Max used to play the drums but now plays guitar along with orbit.

Timber also was a lion, she was turned into a mountain wolf. Tall and proud, but lean and fit.
She wasn't light tan anymore she was now a rich dark grey and yellow with browns. She has purple running all through her, in her along hair following her back into her tail it was like a gt stripe

She wore band spikes around her ankles and neck, she wore double earrings on her ears. Her left eye was purple and the other was light grey.

She had a mullet that was neon purple and was hard to miss, she now played the bass.

——
Shock was what the others felt, the lions were different animals, and now looked totally different.
They simply thought they were going to be just revamped but no, they were redesigned.

Monty held his breath when he saw her, her chest out and proud, she didn't stand straight legged anymore.
She really looked like a dog, powerful and badass

They shortly started to awake up.

"What the fuck?" Orbit said in a thick aussie accent
Everyone was shocked even her, " yeah nah mate what happened?" She looked down and suddenly got excited.

"Am I a German shepherd?" She questioned looking over to Freddy who grinned back and nodded.
She started laughing and jumping around, she was happy to say the least (?)

The others were the same, all excited and ready to check out what they can do in their new bodies.

"You are like us, we need to charge every so often, so be weary" Monty said, walking closer to the black dog who didn't notice at first until she turned around and started mad blushing but Cleary you couldn't see bc of her black fur.

"Alright there lovey" she said quickly then rushed off, losing all if not most confidence and probably pride along with it