chapter 007

it was a week after the chest to chest thing with monty, and they haven't talked with each other since. She was busy and she thought he was too.

"monty, what the hell?!" Freddy said, pushing off monty from him. "I thought you and her were just friends! why are you kissing her!" he roared; he was pushed off by Luke. "monty! he doesn't like her, it was an accident. You just came at the wrong time!" Luke said, in a loud but calm tone. Trying to protect Freddy who was on the ground along with Orbit.

"Bullshit!" he said angrily, grabbing the tiger by his mane. a low soft growl was heard stopping the males at their fight. "dare touch my brother cheap alligator? let him go, or I'll stab your green face" her growl growing louder and louder by the second, her tongue showing and licking her teeth, eyes sharp and followed the green croc with his every move.

though she was shorter, monty has never been scared for his life. He let go of the white tiger and put his head down, " im sorry sheila, forgive me?" he said, daring to look at her green eyes.

she huffed and looked at the tiger, who smile and grabbed Freddy to walk out of the room.

"I guess, but you must say sorry to Luke and Fred, they were the ones you attacked." she said, putting a paw on his metal chest; he melted into the touch, pulling her closer. he closes his eyes and put his head on her's making her have a warm feeling.

He let out a purring sound, making his gears move his chest, she giggled and looked up at him.

"ill say sorry to them, but I want to spend time with you. We both know we like each other right?" he said, pulling his head from hers to see her reaction.

Her eyes were a little shocked, how did he? was she too obvious?

"I guess your right mon, but I still am mad at you for that. Poor Freddy didn't know what was going on!" she said, hitting his chest and giggling, making him also give a deep chuckle.

he looked into her eyes, lost in them, they were the prettiest things he has ever seen. He was so lost that he forgot he was listening, thinking even. He pulled her closer, feeling her do the same, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down.

It wasn't long until they felt their lips touch, the warmth made them calm, their breath was quick and shallow, their face were warm, their paint colour was darkened, and their movement with their lips became sloppy, monty moved her to the couch and kicked her feet from under her. Making both of them fall, but still attached, since they are robots they are didn't really need to breathe. It was starting to get hot and heavy, the air became thick with tension, monty removed himself from her lips and attached himself on her neck, she let out a whimper, she quickly closed her mouth; monty used his hand and removed her hand from her mouth. " I want to hear you" he growled out, looking at her with his devil looking eyes, with a smirk.

Orbit grabbed his hair, and pulled making him growl out, his glasses were now thrown to the side of who knows where.

Monty then moved to the other side of her neck making her whimper louder. monty moved his arm from hers and started to move it down, looking at her for permission, just has she was about the nod, a knock was heard making the two jump away from each other.

Wide eyes, as they looked back at the door. Monty nodded at the wardrobe, which orbit walked quickly too.

Monty opened the door to be met with Freddy, " have you seen orbit? Max wanted to give her guitar since it came and it was just given to the tent but she wasn't there?" he said, looking at monty. Monty shook his head, " no I don't mate, try the girls or something. now leave me alone." he said, rolling his eyes. Freddy nodded and walked away. He huffed out of annoyance as the moment was lost. orbit came out, and rubbed her arm up and down. " I, uh better go, thanks monty." she said as he went to move past him "alight, ill see you later?" he asked, it was only 2 am so they had more time. she nodded softly and went to walk away but stopped, monty looked at her with confusion, she turned around and kissed his lips. "im down to have a root with you" she said winking and walking away, swaying her hips and tail as she did so. Making him excited.

----

she laughed at monty while she walked away, it was funny but interesting that she can make him feel that way. She hasn't every felt this way about any one or robot, it was a weird warm uncomfortable feeling in her systems like she was being overly touchy.

she wasn't used to doing that, sure she gave hugs to kids and other robots, maybe a sneaky link or two, but never has she left like that before. She loved it.

---

lmao I feel bad for taking so long, but schools up and im in writers block so I might put in some filters, or information of each character and whatnot. 

This character is really short sorry lol <3