Chapter 002

Orbit won't admit but she's getting rusted. It's getting harder and harder to move her limbs around, since she's the oldest of the group she's preformed the most her stews are coming in done. She can only hope that the workers can see her issues and help fix her.

She isn't high tech like the rest, Luke is the newest of the pack, meaning he is almost like Freddy and that gang but not the same.

"Ye know, we' have been here for a couple of hours and i, haven't gotten to know you much yet." She said looking at the brown bear who was leaning on the wall looking at her, turning his head he looked at her with thought. "Well, I'm Fredbear, I'm the leader of this gang and I've been remade in each pizzeria I've been in." He said waiting for my response. "I been fixed' a lot of times, but I have never been re'made. I'm not close to any new tech, so if I tried to communicate to a human they think I'm trying to kill them or something so I keep me mouth shut. Freddy, I'm gettin' rusted, soon enough thee will scrap me." Orbit said, look down and away from her new friend. He gave her a shocked and saddened look.
"I know, I'll tell them to fix you! The big boss sometimes comes here to see what is happening so I'll ask him! I'm sure he'll fix your and remake you and your gang." He said, giving her hope. "So Ye telling me I won't be scraped?" She said looking up with her purple hues.

He nodded, grabbing her hand they started to run off to go play golf.

"Freddy where ar ye taking me?" She said, giggle but slowly catching up.
"Golf, have you ever played?" He said as soon as they stopped at the main entrance.

The Loin shook her head no, Freddy then grabbed her hand and nodded to go inside. She obviously followed since she wanted to learn.

——
"Okay so now all you have to do to swing." He said looking at the track, the lioness did what he said and got a home run. Freddy's mouth snapped open, the girl got excited and wiggled her ears.

"Ahah, well done darling. You got a hole in one, in my game. Let's play together hmm?" Her head snapped at the new voice, it was the gator. He stood tall, and strong. Glaring at the Freddy as he walks closer, he pulls his glasses down. Waiting a moment for the lions response she got excited, she nodded and stepped back.

The gator smirked, "well, let's rock and roll."
The loin smirked as well, feeling her competitiveness over take her programs.
——-
"I told ur' green ass I would win." She laughed with a closed eyes smile. The gator admired her a minute, forgetting that Freddy was still there.
Once he realised the old bear was still there he glared,
"It's gettin' light again, I need to go back" she said, tapping fred and montys chests as a way to say bye.

"Why are you glaring at me Monty?" Freddy questions confused on why his best friend was acting like this.
The green gator held his glare.
"Because I don't like you near her." He growled, Freddy started laughing, "you've only known her, barely. " he was still laughing but he realised he was being serious.

"Look, I don't like her like that but you clearly do. Go talk to her, she might like you too." He said walking away into the direction of his room.

———-
Freddy's gone mad.