Chapter 005

The night was young, the mall was dark but lively.
The animatronics were moving freely and not so graciously.

The bangs were heard from everywhere, the circus animals decided it would be a good idea to make a pillow fort. Problem was they didn't have any pillows.

The day care had some but they had to pass moondrop and he wasn't in a very good mood today.

"I said no. I will not give you any of my pillows." He said grumpily, shutting the door close.

The black German shepherd sighed and slowly walked back to the tent but only to be stopped by a green figure.

"Oi sheila, I know how to get some pillows" the Australian gator said that made the girls tail wag happily. "You do? Oh please tell me Monty" she said with puppy dog eyes. It took everything in him not to fall on his knees at the sight.

He nodded and lifted his two fingers, gesturing to a other entrance of the daycare. Walking first he turned and stopped just as he was about to enter, smirking at the smaller animatronic behind him.

"He can't see us from here, come on" he grabbed her hand. She left herself blush as he did so, but smirked so he didn't see her flustered state. "You do know where your going don't ya?" She said, in a lower tone making the gator smirk more. 

Soon they found all of his pillows, they saw him in a charging box. "I guess that's why he was cranky, he was out of battery" she chuckled walking forward and taking as many pillows as she could take with her tiny arms. Walking away she smacked Monty with her tail, she looked back with half close eye lids and a smirk.

"Come along big boy, this fort won't built it self on its own." She said while walking away.

He growled and grabbed more pillows, how many pillows does this guy need?

He quickly caught up to her "Sheila what are you going to do with these?" Leaning his head down so he could hear her better. "Pillow fort, all of us girls wants to make one since we decided to would be a good idea to have a girls day." She said, leaning on to him.

"Oh? Well I'll leave you to it." He said as they arrived at the tent. They stood still for a second before Monty piped up " I'll take my leave now" he said looking down at her with a smile, she smiled back.

-

Monty ended up staying since the girls were taking a long time then orb imagined.

"So, gator. When did u get here?" She questioned, leaning on to the pillow Monty brought in.
It looked like Monty too, it was a rich dark green with a royal purple star in the middle.

She thought of keeping it, but refused to tell anyone. She thought if sun or moon wanted to know where it was a kid ate it.

"I got here a few years ago, I believe this place was up and running a month before I got there." he said, looking at her with a soft gaze.

The gaze was different from his usual; hard, stone cold angry gaze he would wear around Freddy or The others.

"You know, after our place burned down they gave us that tent. Your people I mean, we were a normally stationed at a large ring, that had some sand in the middle but it was like a mall. Like a skating ring but no ice? It's really hard to describe unless you've been there." She shyly chuckled, softly staring at him.

"I bet, you know. Your a really good, friend. I'm happy you came here" he said in a light but deep tone, making the girls tail wag, and her face turn visible with dark blue.

Monty realised that he had done and leaned in closer to her. "Did I make you blush? Sheila?" He said with a smirk, 2 inches away from her blue face. She calmed down straight after that action. "Wouldn't u like to know, hot stuff." She said, closing her nose to touch his. She bopped her wet nose on him and quickly stood up and grabbed a pillow, nodding for him to do the same, he was shocked but did it anyways.

A second later, the tent was opened by a gray figure and a white figure. "What is the green gator doing here?" Chica said with a smirk and sass.

"He helped me with pillows so I didn't have to carry them alone. Since your lazy asses didn't decide to move quicker and help me." She said with a dead face side eying the gator who was still blushing.

"Well, I'll leave you three too it then ay?" He said nodding on his way out.

Before he started walking orbit lightly smacked his side, a sweet action she have never done to anyone which made him feel special.

-
I'm think about making a TikTok for all of those who want to see my art of how the characters look and interact with each other.