chapter 006

The girls talked and talk for an endless amount of time, they soon had to go to bed though; shows were on. Come to think of it, orbit hasn't seen Luke any where, odd he would've annoyed the girls by now. Maybe he is with Freddy? Or Monty ?

She focused on the girls, even though she was worried about her long term friend.

the night was fun, they had pizza, they tried to make s'mores, they coloured in and talked about their life. But orbit wasn't prepared for the next conversation they were going to have next.

"so, orbit, who do u like?" chic asked, with a wicked grin; scary, she thought.

"no one at the moment," she said, with confidence. " I think other wise" the grey wolf said, with a deep chuckle. " I have a very big feeling you like- she was stopped by Freddy opening the tent. 

"I apologise girls, but it's almost 6 am and everyone needs to be charged, before our big performance today. It's a kids birthday, I believe and he wants to watch both us play." he said, with a sorry look. The women understood, and stood up and left. But not without saying good bye, and good Luck.

--

8 am rolled around, it was almost time for the performances.

Children gathered around, grabbing each others hands while their parents watched. amused.

The other animatronics were in their places, orbit was told to stay in sleep mode until the crowd comes in.

An hour rolls by and nothing happened, it was 9 am wasn't? either way, they all stayed still. Until a gun shot was herd, orbits 'guard dog' mode was activated. She, and the rest sprinted to the main maze. Parents held their children tight, they were all tucked under tables and chairs, some near the stage in hopes of Freddy, or the other main animations to save them. 

Even though they were robots, they didn't have the fight mode active, their systems were messing up therefore they couldn't do anything even if they tried. The circus buddies, were different though, they had their fight or flight programmed into their "brains." they had to protect everyone, even if it means being broken down.

"oi, ya fuck wit." orbit said, booming voice making the small group turn at the sudden voice. they laughed, a 6'9 black wolf wouldn't hurt them. If the others couldn't, neither can these ones.

" you aren't going to do anything, you 4 are worthless." he said, turning his head back to the main man in charge, which sadly was Cammy. "listen man, I don't have what you want?" he said, shaking since he is being held gun point. 

"look at me when i'm talking to you" orbit said, full authority, refusing to back down as she walked closer. She was aware by this time she was the only one standing near the tent, everyone else scattered. She had a game plan and sent it to there sub-conscious; she had the pray-drive of a working line shepherd, her bite force can kill this man along with his buddies in 10 minutes tops. She knew what she was doing, it wasn't the first time something like this happened with the former pride. 

"look, I don't care if your a robot, I can kill you alright? those four aren't there anymore. They left you, so what are you going to do?" he asked, hand on trigger he walked closer. Making orbit also walk closer but quicker. They were 5 feat apart from each other before another voice was herd.

"she'll bite ya mate, that's what" by the time he looked at max, the mans group was down. he gritted his teeth only to be met by a claw paw, coming straight at his eyes. blinding him, he got on the ground, " I'm not going to do anything ay? as you can see, wait never mind you can't. sorry dearest." she said sarcastically, almost laughing. She grabbed the man and threw him next to his friends, he was groaning about the pain he felt; she realised that the gun was shot, she needed to know if everyone is okay.