25↝𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍?

warning!

mature content.

"since we're done here sex?" you asked, while kuroo gave you a shocked facial expression. there was a tint of blush on tetsurou's face. he really thought you were playing, just in a silly mood but you had the most serious facial expression plastered on your face.

'oh shit...she wasn't joking.'  tetsurou said in his head.

"c'mon don't leave me hanging." tetsurou brought your body closer to him, snaking his arm, around your waist. leaving no room in between. "whatever you want, love." he brought your right hand to his lips, leaving small kisses on it. 

tetsurou brought your face to his and began kissing you, you wrapped your hands around his neck as he deepened the kiss, swirling his tongue against yours. You stopped your heated make out session with you both breathing heavily.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"positive"

"Like a proto-" you cut him off. "Don't even."

kuroo carried you to his bed, taking off his shirt, tossing it to the side along with your school shirt. you began to unzip your skirt with his eyes glued on every move you were doing. You tossed it to the side leaving you completely naked.

"fuck, what am i gonna do with you y/n."

"huh?" tetsurou rolled his eyes at the response, he knew you were going to give.

kuroo played with your nipple, making you let out a soft moan. he was hovering over you. "i know i said, i was going to let you top me but i was kidding." tetsurou let out a chuckle.

tetsurou bent down and kissed your inner thighs, slowly began to leave hickeys on them.

he spread your pussy lips with his fingertips. kuroo swirled his tongue all throughout your slit

you grabbed his hair and that made him quietly moan while his tongue went deeper inside of you.

"fuck tetsurou right there." you moaned out.

you were losing your grip on his hair as you were about to give in and release and he knew you were about to. kuroo made eye contact with you rolling his eyes "i didn't say you could cum yet."

kuroo added two fingers in making you grip the bed sheets. tetsurou curled them, making them hit your soft spot.

"tetsurou..." you moaned out softly. he pushed his fingers deeper inside of you watching you break right in front of him yet again.

he was pumping his fingers in and out of you and really pushed you to the edge. kuroo began to pump his digits faster and faster, watching your legs twitch.

"t-tetsurou..please?" your legs were shaking. "cum in my mouth baby?" kuroo's fingers were covered in your cum.

he took them out, spreading your pussy lips with his fingertips. putting one finger in his mouth "you know, y/n you've always tasted good." 

he grabbed your face, "now open wide" he put his fingers that were covered in your cum in your mouth, you sucked his fingers. he pulled his fingers and smiled at you. "good girl."

you felt tetsurou slowly, inserting his dick past your folds until he was completely inside. he grabbed both of your thighs, pounding deep inside of you at an indescribable pace. "Wait- slow down." you panted.

"oh? I don't think so." he had both of his hands on your waist to keep you from squirming around. "Let me ask you something...what the fuck do you think youre doing fooling with one of the miya twins?" he whispered, his warm breath fanning on your ear.

you knew he was going to ask that. he let that thing go way too easy in the car.

"I'm not answering that."

"really?"

"wait, you're upset because i was talking to atsumu?" you laughed. "how can you blame me..it's atsumu miya" tetsurou raised his eyebrow in confusion trying to comprehend the shit you were about to say. "plus i heard he's really good in b-" you were caught off guard by tetsurou thrusting in and out of you at the same pace he started with. You wondered where this extra stamina came from.

"you really" thrust "know how to" thrust "piss me off". tears began to spill over, he wiped your tears away with his thumb, deeply sighing.

"even though you're crying, mascara is running down your face. you're still beautiful baby."

the yelps and pleads spilled from your lips as he gripped at your hips harder, getting closer and closer to his limit.

"o-oh god please," you softly moaned. he used his thumb to harshly rub your clit  from side to side.

"you love this don't you y/n? you're such a slut for my dick." tetsurou asked you, but he didn't really get the response he wanted. you mumbled some words he could barely understand. he began to think he was going a little too rough on you.

"mmmh...I l-love it." the next thing you know your hips were rising , back arching as you tried to escape from this large orgasm you knew you were about to let out.

you felt it build up in your stomach and your legs began to shake.

"you're gonna take it all?" you nodded, tetsurou pressed his pelvis flat against your puffy clit. you and him both released at the same time. feeling his thick warm liquid shoot inside of you, flooding your insides.

you panted heavily and unevenly as you both came down from your highs. tetsurou loosened his grip onto your hips so he could have laid beside you.

"hi y/n!!!"

"oh my gosh?  leave me alone." You pulled the covers over you.

"Don't be like that! Let me put on Avengers and get a towel. Then we could um....cuddle i don't know..."

kuroo got up and was making his way to the bathroom.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it tetsurou?"

tetsurou stopped dead in tracks and stood there for a minute trying to comprehend what you said. he turned around and came back to your direction.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you well?"

I heard you clearly y/n, I just wanted to hear you say it again.

"the moon is beautiful, isn't tetsurou."

he grabbed your head and pressed it against his, then proceeded to kiss you on your lips.

"The moon has always been beautiful y/n."

Authors note:

y/n isn't gonna get pregnant, just letting y'all know now. there will be no "she felt sick the next mornin." none of that 💀💀💀.

-merry christmas!
please stay safe and enjoy the holidays