Part 11

Aaliyah's POV:

It's been two days since Jude asked me to be his girlfriend, I still can't believe that my boyfriend is Jude freaking BELLINGHAM!!
Today he has a match and obviously I'll be watching it and supporting him. The match today is at 12:45pm so I pretended to be sick today just to be able to watch it.

Jude❤️
11:20am

Lia: hey, I just wanted to wish you good luck on the match today🤍

          Jude❤️: hey, thank you! Will you be watching?👀

Lia: obviously, why wouldn't I 🙄

      Jude❤️:haha, i gotta go but I'll talk to you after the match.

Lia: okay

                                         seen today at 11:45pm

Today Jude tweeted about a fan passing due to su1c1de and it's honestly sad how I'm going through it and he doesn't know that I am. I start spring holidays from the 20th to the 25th of February and I'm thinking of going to Germany this weekend but I have to convince my parents to let me go. I don't think they'll say yes if it's just me so I'm going to ask Bella if she wants to come with me. Right now the players are just warming up and I have the tv on playing in the background while I'm just scrolling on my phone, I turn off my phone when the players start coming out from the tunnel the match is a home game against Leverkusen.

The first half just ended and the score is 1-0 from the penalty Marco Reus took in the 30th minute. I wasn't really focusing on anyone other than Jude, because I was just amazed about what he can do because I've always heard about him and when I heard people talk about him I just thought he was one of those players the media overhypes but I admit that I was really wrong. The second half started and 20 minutes later Jude score an Incredible header and for his celebration he shapes a heart with his hands and I just can't help but smile because of cute it was.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Jude ended up scoring another goal in the 90th minute, it was honestly so euphoric because this was the first time I was actually interested in a match and didn't get bored. They are now playing Jude's post-match interview.

Interviewer: Hey Jude, how are you doing today?

Jude: Hello, I'm doing good. You?

Interviewer: I'm not doing too bad myself, how are you feeling after tonight's win?

Jude: honestly I feel great, I think the fans had a huge part in the win today because without their support we wouldn't have played as good as we did.

Interviewer: that's good, the fans are already wondering who your celebration was dedicated to.

Jude: haha, the goal and celebration were dedicated to my girlfriend who was watching the match

So the goal was dedicated to me?!? I won the jackpot when it came to boyfriends. The interview continued for a few more minutes with the interviewer asking Jude more questions about today's match. A few minutes later the interview ended my phone was ringing and it was a FaceTime call from Jude.

Lia:Hey

Jude: hey

Lia: you played really good today, I'm so proud of you