The Return

Today was WWE Raw. Things in the WWE have been going a little weird. Because of The Authority in power. They have cause pain to the superstars. There is a big wedge between the superstars and the authority. Anyway the divas were having a six diva tag team match. It would be AJ Lee, Tamina and Alicia Fox against The Bella Twins and a surprise diva. No one knew who it would be. In the men's side of the locker room a man everyone feared was watching the tv. His advocate right beside him.

"Looks like the divas are about to start" his advocate said annoyed.

The man kept his eyes on the tv. The advocate name was Paul Heyman.

"She is crazy huh Brock" Paul asked.

"Yep she is" his client Brock Lesnar said.

Soon AJ and her possies walked out and into the ring. Then The Bella Twins. Soon it was time for the surprise diva who would partner with the Bella Twins. Soon the theme Do I wanna know came on. The crowd started cheering so loud. A woman walked. She had an amused smile on her face. The Bella Twins smiled widely. AJ, Tamina and Alicia had a look of shock.

"And their tag team partner from Scarsdale , New York The Beauty of WWE Gabrielle" Lilian Garcia announced.

Paul and Brock were in complete shock.

"She's back" Michael Cole said.

"A 4 time women's Champion, a one time wwe heavyweight champion and a 2 time divas champion holding it at 250 days" Jerry Lawler said.

"My favorite divas of all time welcome back kiddo" JBL said.

Gabrielle smiled at the crowd. She raise her right arm. The crowd cheered louder. She smiled. She soon started walking to the ring. She slapped a couple fans hands. She walked to the ring and walked up the stairs. She got in the ring before getting on the turnbuckle and raising both arms. The crowd cheered. Gabrielle smiled at her fans. This was the welcome home she expected. She jumped of the turnbuckle into the ring and opened her arms for the Bella Twins. They ran and hugged Gabrielle. Gabrielle smiled and laughed. Soon they pulled away.

"Alright who wants to start this" Gabrielle asked.

"I will" Brie Bella said.

Gabrielle and Nikki Bella nodded. They got out of the ring and stood on the sides. Tamina was gonna start as well. The bell rang. Tamina and Brie circled each other. They locked up. Brie was starting to get the upper hand. Soon enough Tamina was. When Brie was about to give Tamina a missle drop kick Tamina super kicked her in the face. Gabrielle reached for Brie.

"Come on Brie" Gabrielle yelled.

Tamina was getting the upper hand. Nikki and Gabrielle began clapping to help Brie get the upper hand and tag on of them. As Brie was about to tag Gabrielle. Alicia went and grabbed Gabrielle leg pulling her making her hit the end of the mat. Gabrielle held her nose. Nikki looked at Gabrielle . Brie was then thrown into a corner. Before Tamina could do anything Brie moved out the way and tagged Nikki in the match. Nikki began to get the upper hand against Tamina. Until Tamina did a Samoan drop and Nikki held her stomach in pain. Gabrielle was on the outside of the ring with her hand out.

"Come on Nikki" Gabrielle said.

Tamina grabbed Nikki by the hair and dragged her to her corner. Tamina tagged in AJ and AJ was getting the upper hand against Nikki.

"Let's go Nikki" Gabrielle yelled.

Nikki tried to make it to Gabrielle but was pulled back by AJ. Nikki was dragged into a corner. AJ was about to run into Nikki but Nikki moved out the way and tagged Gabrielle in the match. Gabrielle got in the ring and clotheslined AJ. Gabrielle grabbed AJ by the hair and dragged her into a corner. She raised her hand.

"Let's go" Gabrielle yelled.

The crowd cheered. Gabrielle ran at the AJ giving her a a huge kick to the face. AJ fell to the ground. Gabrielle covered AJ.
1
2

Then Tamina broke the count. Brie did her move the Bella buster on Tamina making Tamina roll out of the ring. Alicia then did her move on Brie making Brie move out the ring. Nikki speared Alicia out of the ring. AJ was distracted by what was going on not noticing Gabrielle behind her. AJ turned around. Gabrielle did her finishing move called thorns bite.

AJ was knocked out

AJ was knocked out.

"Oh thorns bite by Gabrielle " JBL said. Gabrielle made the cover.

1
2
3

Gabrielle got off from AJ and held her hand up while on her knees. Gabrielle music played.

"Here are your winners the team of the bella twins and Gabrielle " Lilian said into the microphone.

Nikki and Brie got into the ring and hugged Gabrielle. They raised their hands in victory. They got out the ring and walked backstage. Gabrielle raised her hands one more time making the crowd cheer. Gabrielle we went backstage where she saw her old friends. She smiled at them. Gabrielle was finally home.