Valentine's Day Chapter

I know Valentine's Day was like Monday but I wanted to write a small little chapter on Valentine's day and I will write another one for WWE Katherine Pierce as well.

Gabrielle was at the gym working out with Naomi. The twins were out doing business. Nattie was with TJ and the other girls were hanging out.

"So Valentine's Day is coming up what do you think Jimmy is gonna get you" Gabrielle asked Naomi.

"I don't know but it don't matter what he get me because he loves and I love him" Naomi said.

Gabrielle smiled. They continued to work out until they had to leave to go to the arena. Gabrielle took a quick shower before getting all her belongings and heading to the arena. Once she got there she walked to the locker room. She put her stuff there before heading to the bathroom to put her gear on.
Gabrielle gear

She walked out the bathroom and headed to the make up and hair station to get ready

She walked out the bathroom and headed to the make up and hair station to get ready. Gabrielle sat in the chair. Someone started doing her make up and Gabrielle was just letting the lady get to work. Soon the twins came with Colby.

"Hey Gabs" they said.

"What's up" Gabrielle said.

"Not a lot just came to see you" Brie said.

Gabrielle smiled. Soon the lady began doing Gabrielle hair which wasn't that hard to do. Colby gave her an energy drink. Soon a backstage man came with a bouquet of roses and a gift bag.

"Gabrielle this is for you" he said.

Gabrielle looked at him in shock at the gifts.

"Whose it from" She asked taking the gifts.

"Can't say but there is a card" The man said before walking away.

"Thank you" Gabrielle said.

"Wow" Nikki said.

"Yeah Wow indeed" Gabrielle said.

She looked at all of the gifts inside the bag. Inside was chocolates, perfumes, earings and necklaces.

"Wow someone really went all out" Colby said. The girls nodded. She looked at the card and opened it.

Happy Valentine's day to the most beautiful girl I know. I wish I could give you more but this is what I can get you so far. But I hope you like it.
Love Brock Lesnar

Gabrielle face went from shock to awe. She put the card close to her chest as it was a beautiful note.

"Whose it from" Brie asked.

She gave the card to Brie so Nikki and Colby can see it. They read the letter and looked at Gabrielle in shock. Gabrielle only smiled at them and stood up as she was done.

"Thank you so much" Gabrielle said to the lady who smiled and nodded as a 'your welcome'.

They walked down the hall with Gabrielle holding the roses.

"That was sweet of him to do this for you" Nikki said.

Gabrielle smiled. As they were walking they looked to see the man himself. Brock Lesnar. Nikki, Brie and Colby looked at each other and smiled.

"Well Gabby we got something to do we will see you in a little bit." Colby said.

Gabrielle looked at them with a playful glare before smiling as she looked at Brock. Brock looked at her and smiled. Gabrielle walked up to him.

"Did you like your gift" Brock asked leaning on the wall.

"Yes I did. These are beautiful" Gabrielle said.

Brock smiled at her.

"And the note was so sweet. Thank you" Gabrielle said.

Brock rubbed the back of his neck.

"it was no problem at all" Brock said.

Gabrielle then kissed Brock on the cheek.

"I got to go I got a match but I'll see you later" Gabrielle said walking away blushing and smiling.

She walked to the girls locker room before putting roses in by her stuff. Gabrielle decided to get a spray bottle and put water in it and spray the roses to get them to stay healthy while she was gone. She went to do her match which was against Alicia Fox. Gabrielle won. She stayed with the twins or Colby. They sat in catering talking. Gabrielle made eye contact with Brock Lesnar as he walked by with her father. They smiled at each other before going back to what they were doing.