Gabrielle and Brock's Past

I know that in the character information I said that Gabrielle adopted the Rose Attack from Nikki Bella but I meant to put that Nikki adopted it from her and they share the same move.

Paul and Brock watch in shock as Gabrielle raised her hands with the Bella Twins in victory.

"She didn't call me or tell me she was coming back" Paul said.

Brock could recall many time he and Gabrielle have had moments together. But one thing came back to him. His love for her. For as long as he can remember Brock has been in love with Gabrielle. Brock was still watching the tv as he looked at Gabrielle. He remembers back in 2003 when her father and him battled. Gabrielle was on Brock's side and helped him against Kurt Angle.

Flashback
It was 2003. Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman were about to go one on one inside a steel cage. If Brock won then he would go against Kurt Angle at next week in Pittsburgh. Brock music hit and he walked out to the steel cage. Once his music died down Kurt Angle music hit and came out Paul Heyman and Team Angle members. Brock sent all of them a glare. Soon Brock was attacked by all Team Angle members. They were trying to make him lose energy before the match began. Soon someone theme song came on. It was Gabrielle.

She ran down to the ring

She ran down to the ring. She got in the ring because the door was open. She kicked a member from team angle then threw the out of the ring and the cage. Brock had another member from team angle and knocked him out of the ring. Gabrielle and Brock got out the ring and walked to Paul. Gabrielle saw Kurt coming and pushed Brock out the way. Kurt knocked into Gabrielle made her back hit the barricade. Kurt was in shock as he didn't mean to hit Gabrielle. Brock came from behind him and began punching him. Brock grabbed Kurt and knocked him into the cage. Kurt head was busted open. Brock looked at Gabrielle who was starting to stand up. She smiled letting him know he was okay. They both turned their attention to a scared Paul Heyman. Paul looked at the both of them with a scared expression. Be turned to Gabrielle and held his hands up.

"Gabrielle please spare me. I'm your dad you would never hurt me" Paul said.

Gabrielle face softens and she held his hands kneeling to his level.

"It's okay dad" Gabrielle said.

Paul smiled at her. Then Gabrielle stood up with Paul before she pulled him to Brock. Brock grabbed Paul and put him into the ring. Gabrielle stood outside the ring as the gate was closed and the bell rang. Brock began to knock Paul down. Kurt began to climb the cage. Gabrielle climbed on another side. Brock was about to F5 Paul Heyman.

"Brock watch out" Gabrielle yelled to Brock.

But before Brock could turn Kurt hit Brock knee from the back making Brock fall and drop Paul Heyman. Kurt waited from Brock to get up before delivering an angle slam. Gabrielle jumped on Kurt back. Kurt got Gabrielle off his back and delivered another angle slam to her. Gabrielle moved out the way as she was in pain near the entrance of the cage. Kurt began to use the angle lock on Brock. Brock was screaming in pain. Gabrielle reached her hand for his. Brock reached his hand for Gabrielle hand as he was screaming. Paul was trying to crawl out the cage before Gabrielle grabbed his leg and pulled him back. Gabrielle grabbed Paul by the back of his head moving him far from the cage entrance. She turned her attention to Kurt who still had Brock in the angle lock. Gabrielle dropped kicked him from behind making him fall. Brock then looked to see Paul climbing the cage. He grabbed Paul dragging him down. Brock hit Paul from behind making Heyman fall. Brock got Paul on his shoulders for the F5. Brock turned around as Kurt was about to get him.