Brock finds out about Gabrielle and Seth

Gabrielle was on her phone while Colby was driving.

"Oh Gabby how was the conversation with your dad" Nikki asked.

"It was good be went to talk with Hunter and I was sitting in the locker room when Brock walked in" Gabby said.

Colby and Nikki and Brie gasped. Colby knew about the situation with Gabrielle, Brock and Paul. How Paul doesn't want his daughter and client to be in a intimate relationship.

"What happened" Colby asked.

"Well we talked about how we have been and just what has been going on in general" Gabrielle said.

"Wow" Brie said.

"I know and as we were talking my dad walked in and I knew right then and there he didn't like it" Gabrielle said.

"Who cares you two like each other and besides your dad should be happy for you. If your happy with Brock then go for it"Colby said.

Gabrielle smiled at her friend.

"Okay enough about this. Let's go to a store get some snacks and get to the next town and our hotel" Brie said.

Everyone nodded. Soon they went to the store. Gabrielle and Colby we're messing around. Nikki and Brie we're behind them smiling and recording and posting them on Instagram. At one point Colby put Gabrielle on his shoulders so she could get another snack item. Nikki and Brie we're laughing. Once she got the bag she got down.

"Okay let's go" Gabrielle said as she put the bag of chips in the cart and pushed it to the cashier.

Once they paid for everything they left and got in their car. They were taking a car because their bus was getting repaired and by the time the next show was done their bus would be ready. Nikki set a video down in front of two.

"Let's play whos most likely to" Brie said.

"Okay who is most likely to dress up as a different gender for a dare" Nikki asked.

"Colby" the girls said.

Colby looked at them in shock.

"Wait are we talking like if I drunk or not" Colby asked.

"Well both" Gabrielle said.

"Oh then yeah I would" Colby said making the girls laugh.

"Who is most likely to date someone much older than them" Colby asked.

"Gabrielle/Me" they all said and Gabrielle said 'Me'.

They all started laughing harder.

"She even admits it" Nikki said.

Gabrielle looked out the window trying to stop laughing.

"We all know who as well" Brie said.

The group nodded. Gabrielle rolled her eyes playfully. They kept asking questions about who is most likely to and kept laughing and goofing off. In another bus Paul Heyman was looking at Social media. He came across Nikki Bella Instagram page. He looked at the pictures and the was a video as well. He then walked to Brock and showed him the phone. Brock looked at the picture and was mad and shocked. It was a picture of Gabrielle on Seth Rollins shoulder reaching for something. Brock then looked at the video. They were playing most likely to. Then a question came up.

"Okay who is most likely to sleep together after a night of drinking" Brie asked.

"Me and Colby/Gabrielle" Colby and Gabrielle said.

They looked at each other in shock. Nikki gasped putting a hand over her mouth trying to contain her laughter.

"We got to pull over" Brie said trying not to laugh.

Colby pulled over and they sat in the car in silence. They all looked at each other before losing it and laughing. Gabrielle and Colby the most.

"Oh my god I can't breathe" Gabrielle said in between breaths before opening the door and walking outside laughing.

Nikki grabbed her phone recording Gabrielle. Once Gabrielle calmed down she walked back in the car.

"Holy hell" Gabrielle said wiping the tears away.

"But in all honesty would you two" Brie asked.

"Maybe but never gonna happen" Colby said.

Gabrielle nodded agreeing with him. Soon the video ended.

"Why is she with Seth Rollins" Brock asked Paul.

"Well when Gabrielle was still out her knee was doing a little bit better. So she went to NXT to help train superstars with their upper body. Gabrielle worked with Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. They all became friends shortly after and are close as siblings" Paul said.

Brock looked back to the phone to see a picture of Nikki, Brie, Seth and Gabrielle in the car smiling. Brock knows if Paul ever found out about his feelings for Gabrielle then Paul would have Brock's head. Brock was gonna try and do everything he could to get the girl he wants. Even if that is losing everything.