Brock's Confession

Gabrielle was in her locker room. Her personal locker room but sometimes Nikki and Brie share with her. She had just finished a match against Summer Rae. Soon she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" She yelled.

The door opened to reveal Brock. Gabrielle smiled.

"Hey what's up" She asked.

"I need to talk to you" Brock said.

Gabrielle nodded.

"I uh need to tell you something. And it's been something that I have kept a secret for so many years" Brock said.

Gabrielle nodded and patted the seat next to her for him to sit down.

"You can talk to me" Gabrielle said.

Brock sat down before taking a deep breath in and looking at Gabrielle.

"Well I kind of have been keeping this secret from you. But Gabby it was obvious in 2003 that I liked you. WrestleMania was me telling you that I wanted you but then your father banned us from being together and you kind of turned heel. Like you didn't need me or your dad anymore but then you hurt your knee and left. For so many years that I continued wrestling even UFC I only thought about you. And when you came back I realized that I like you Gabby" Brock confessed.

Gabrielle didn't know what to say. The man she fell in love with confessed that he liked her too. She smiled.

"Brock you don't know how long I have waited for you to say that. WrestleMania was the night I realized that I wanted to be with you. But when my dad said we couldn't it changed me. But no matter where I was you never left my mind. Sounds cheesy I know but it's the truth. " Gabrielle said.

Brock smiled. Gabrielle then grabbed his hand and intertwined they're finger together. Brock squeezed her hand in his.

"so are we making this official" Brock asked.

"yeah but you still owe me date first" Gabrielle said.

Brock laughed.

"Yeah and I promise I will give you a first date" Brock said.

Gabrielle laughed.

"You know we gotta keep this secretive" Gabrielle said.

Brock nodded.

"We can do it" Brock said.

Gabrielle kissed Brock cheek.

"I'll see you later" Brock said.

Gabrielle nodded. She smiled as he left.

"Oh my god I can't believe that just happened." Gabrielle whispered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You can come out now" Gabrielle said.

Out came Nikki, Brie and Seth.

"Did that really just happen" Nikki asked excitedly.

Gabrielle nodded smiling. The girls cheered while Seth hugged Gabrielle.

"Here the hard part keeping this a secret from your dad" Seth said.

The twins gasped.

"He's right. If your dad finds out what's gonna happen with your and his career" Nikki asked.

Gabrielle knew Nikki had a point.

"It doesn't matter now what does matter is that we keep this between us. No one else can know" Gabrielle said.

"What about Jon and Joe" Brie asked.

"Don't worry about them I'll tell them when Brock and me make it official since we still need a date" Gabrielle said.

The others nodded.

"Let's hope we can keep this away from my dad" Gabrielle thought.