Gabrielle vs Eva Marie

Tonight was Raw. Gabrielle had a match with Eva Marie. Apparently this diva acts like she is all that and from what Nikki told her she wanted John Cena to be her tag team partner. Gabrielle got her gear on and had her hair and make up done. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at the gear.

She then walked to the gorilla holding her bat

She then walked to the gorilla holding her bat. She saw Dean Ambrose waiting for her at the gorilla. He saw her coming and smirked.

"You ready" He asked.

Gabrielle nodded.

"Let's do this" she said.

Soon Gabrielle music hit and she walked out with Dean.

"And her opponent accompanied by Dean Ambrose, the beauty of WWE Gabrielle" Lilian announced.

"Look at Gabrielle gear reminds me of 2004 when Gabrielle changed her gear" Cole said.

"Yes Cole when Gabrielle also changed who she was. Not just the beauty of WWE but the thorn in roses" JBL said.

Gabrielle did her entrance. Her bat on her shoulders. She walked inside the ring and waited for Eva Marie. Soon Eva Marie music hit and she walked strutting. Gabrielle looked at her with an amused grin on her face. Eva Marie walked in the ring after doing her entrance. Gabrielle took off her mask and gave it to Dean as well as her bat. Eva grabbed a microphone after the bell rang.

"Hold on Gabrielle I don't mean any disrespect towards you. But this is my ring now. My show. And this is my company. Your career was over with the night you hurt your knee. So why don't you do all of us a favor and leave WWE" Eva said glaring at Gabrielle.

Gabrielle smiled and turned away. Eva laughed in the microphone.

"Wow The Gabrielle is walking... " Eva said but was cut off by Gabrielle kicking her in the face.

"oh thorns bite" Jerry said." she deserved that" JBL said.

Gabrielle covered Eva.
1
2
3
The bell rang band Gabrielle raised her hand with the ref.

"Here is your winner Gabrielle" Lilian announced.

Dean joined her raising her arm. Gabrielle got a microphone.

"Eva do us a favor. Go learn how to wrestle sweetheart. Cause running your mouth doesn't work" Gabrielle said.

The crowd ooh'd at Gabrielle words and cheered for Gabrielle. Gabrielle walked out of the ring with Dean walking backstage.

"Ouch" Jerry said.

"Eva Marie deserved that" Cole said.

"Of course she did. You don't go disrespecting Gabrielle like that. Especially since Gabrielle is the reason why Eva Marie is here." JBL said.

Gabrielle and Dean walked backstage. They were laughing. "

"Did you see how she strutted out into the ring" Gabrielle said.

"Yeah she is so weird. Like honestly get a life" Dean said.

They started laughing harder. They soon catches up with their friends.

"Amazing match that bitch deserved it" Paige said.

"Trust me girls no one disrespects me or the divas" Gabrielle said.

The girls cheered. Unknown to them a certain Beast was looking at Gabrielle. Finally agreeing to confessing his feelings for the Beauty of WWE.