Playmate

** Smutt warning**

Waiting at there lockers, Shion collected the books he needed for homework that night. He didn't bother listening to the chatter around him, that was, until he heard Nezumi's name. He tuned into the conversation.
"Guy probably sells himself on a street corner. You should see his hair. He looks like a freaking hooker." One guy said.
"Maybe we should offer him some money for a good time." The other laughed.
"Oh, I like good times, but you might want to reel in that sort of talk." Nezumi was leaning over Shion, one hand holding the locker door open. The white haired teen glanced up at him. He finished placing the books in his bag. He stood.
"Oh, what you going to smack us?" The first boy asked.
"Not me you need to worry about there." Nezumi chuckled. He closed the locker reaching for Shion's hand. One of the boy pressed Nezumi into the locker.
"Why don't we go some place a little more secluded. I'm sure you can suck us both off." The guy tried to kiss Nezumi.
"Shion!" He warned in a bored tone. The kid was ripped away from him. The pale boy smashed his book bag into the kids gut. It knocked him over. Shion was on his stomach hitting and kicking at the guy. All the while screaming about talking to Nezumi like that.
Nezumi let it go for a minute or so. He slung the backpack over his left shoulder. Then he wrapped his arms around the pale teen. Pinning the others arms to his body he lifted the smaller boy up. He was still trying to kick anyone close enough. Nezumi looked at the offending boys.
"He really doesn't like it when you slander my good name. May want to tell your friends. Hope that wasn't the first time your nose got broken." Nezumi chuckled carrying the kicking Shion out of the hallway. He set him down when they were far enough away.
"Be good!" He pointed a finger at the kid.
"They are vile and disgusting. Saying stuff like that!" Shion cried. Nezumi chuckled.
"You know, your dick is the only one I want in my mouth." He smiled as he took the others hand.
"How can you be so casual about it?" Shion fumed. Nezumi grinned.
"Because I love it when they say shit like that. It makes you all fiery and then I get to fuck you. You are so hot when your upset like this." He bent to kiss his neck as he opened the school doors. They walked out into the crisp fall air. Winter wasn't far off.
The couple strolled hand in hand down the steps. Shion looking thunderous and Nezumi looking like it was Christmas. They walked into the parking lot. Nezumi pulling out his keys. He unlocked a 1966 Corvette stingray. Powder blue with silver trim. The kid had spent he best part of the last two years building the car. He leaned against the door.
"If I let you drive, can I suck your dick on the way?" he asked looking innocently at Shion.
Shion punched him in the gut, not hard. "You know I can't drive!" He cried. Nezumi rolled his eyes.
"Fine, then will you suck me off?" He asked opening the door for the smaller teen.
"Not while you're driving! How could you ask me that knowing what happened?" Shion glared.
"Your mother wasn't blowing your father when they had the accident!" Nezumi cried. Their conversation was getting a lot of attention. Shion rolled his eyes and got into the car. Nezumi smirked closing the door. He strutted around to the drivers side. He waved to a few people.
Climbing in he put on his seat belt. Shion was already hooked up. Nezumi sighed, reaching to start the car. "Fine, but after the day I had lets fuck when we get home." He pulled out.
"Why do you have to be so vulgar?" Shion asked tracing his finger along the window.
"Just to see that little blush of yours." Nezumi smiled. Shion rolled his eyes. He turned them on his boyfriend.
"Fine, let's fuck when we get home!" He demanded. Nezumi laughed.
"Was that the first time you swore?" he asked.
"Shut up!" Shion blushed deeper. Nezumi took his hand. The pair had gone through a lot over the past few years. Ending up here finally free was worth it. At seventeen they were on their own. Nezumi made sure Shion had everything he wanted. All the dark haired teen asked for was a little attention.
No sooner where they in their small apartment did the tall teen drop the back pack. He stripped the jacket off of his boyfriends shoulders. His mouth finding the spot on his neck to make him squirm.
"Hair!" Shion cried. Nezumi spun the boy to face him. He lifted him up, pinning him to the wall.
"You do it." He ordered. He resumed his assault on the teens neck. Shion loved Nezumi's long hair. His thin fingers pulled the tie out. He ran his hands through the silken dark strands as his lover pulled his shirt off. Shion allowed him to.
Before he went back to the boys arms, he stripped the shirt off of his tan fit torso. Shion's eyes took in the site of his half naked boyfriend. With his hair down he looked irresistible to the teen.
"Damn you look hungry." Nezumi joked. Shion shoved him against the wall.
"I am." He grasped the boys long hard cock through his jeans. Nezumi tossed his head back against the wall.
"Ah, fuck. See this is why I like it when the riel you up." Shion was sucking at Nezumi's nipples. The boy moaned. He gripped the pale shoulders. "Ah Shion!" he cooed.
The white head kissed, bit and sucked his way down Nezumi's chest and stomach. When he reached his pants he swiftly undid them. Pulling out his prize. He kissed the head before petting down the neck. Nezumi chuckled. Shion took it all in his mouth.
"Yes!" Nezumi pressed his hips forward, arching off of the wall. Shion bobbed his head over the hardening cock. Nezumi moaned at the suction. The boy stroked his balls and base of his cock. Shion was very good at this. Nezumi gripped a handful of the white hair.
"Ah , Shion!" He cried. The boy sucked harder. His head going faster. He wouldn't stop. Nezumi bucked his hips to the rhythm. Soon he was cumming.
"Fuck!" He yanked the boy up by his hair. Not hard since the teen followed him easily. Their lips met. Nezumi picked him up. He carried him the few steps to the kitchen counter. Setting the boy down, he never separated their mouths. Their tongues danced with each other inside Shion's hot chasm.
Nezumi, hands now free, undid Shion's pants. He lifted his hips and yanked them off of the boy. His mouth broke free to kiss and suck the scar that encircled the boys body. Nezumi went down to his ankles as Shion panted with his cock hard. Licking his ankle he sucked on the flesh of his right leg. Working his way up slowly to the throbbing prize.
Shion leaned back his head pressed against the cupboard. Nezumi's mouth found the inside of the pale thigh. He kissed and sucked the untouched flesh. Licking his tongue across the boys balls elicited a startled cry of pleasure form the teen. Nezumi sucked at his balls, rolling them around his mouth. Shion arched moaning.
Grabbing his leg, Nezumi spun the boy around. The dark teen walked around the counter. He opened their toy drawer selecting the lube. Coating his right hand with it, he recapped the bottle. Setting it aside, Nezumi bent to lick at the head of his boyfriend penis. One finger pressed inside the smaller teen.
"Nezumi, don't tease!" Shion scolded. The dark teen laughed against his mouth full of cock. He eased it down his throat as he pressed in all of his fingers inside the boy. Shion enjoyed it rough.
The boy moaned taking the hand into himself. He reached out. Under the cabinet there was a bar securely attached. Shion grabbed it with one hand. His other went to the bobbing head over his erection. He tossed his head back.
"Yes!" He moaned out. Nezumi opened his hand inside the boy. Playing with him, he twisted his wrist as he thrust in and out. He punched the boys prostate to delighted cries.
"Oh, again, again!" Shion wiggled his hips to get the spot hit. Nezumi laughed. He toyed with his victim. Moving just to the side of the spot. Angry moans came from his lover.
"Nezumi, please!" He begged.
"Cum for me first." Nezumi ordered. Shion bucked his hips as the dark head took him back inside him. The fist was finding its own stride thrusting in and out Shion tried to rotate his hips to make it hit his spot. Nezumi was used to this greedy behavior of his lover. He swung his hand out of the way.
Finally pulling it out altogether, since Shion wasn't cumming for him. He lifted his head. Looking down at the dark lust filled eyes. Shion pouted.
"You stopped." He accused.
"You are being bad. Why won't you cum?" Nezumi shock his head. He pulled an arm over his shoulder. Wrapping the boy around his neck he carried him into the bed room. He placed him over the back of the chair.
"Time for your punishment." Nezumi cooed. He took out a long handle that had several varying lengths of leather hanging from it. He slapped the end across Shion's pale naked ass. The boy cried out.
"Punish me more!" He cried gripping the arms of the chair. Three more whacks had the boy stiffer. Precum covered his head. Nezumi knelt to take the engorged cock back into his mouth. He continued to hit the now redden ass with the toy. Shion cried out as he rammed his cock down the others throat. He came hard.
"Good boy." Nezumi stood up.
He pulled the boy to look at him. Shion could barely stand as his body shivered at the dark look in the others eyes.
"Tell me what you want me to do to you." Nezumi demanded.
"Lay me on the bed. Wrap me in your arms. Get behind me and fuck me until I can't see straight." Shion's little giggle at the end made the other's dick twitch.
"As you wish." Nezumi spun him around. He pulled the boy back until they both fell on the bed. Shion leaned forward. Bent slightly over, his ass pressed to Nezumi, the other shoved his length deep into the boy.
"Yes!" Shion clutched the sheets as Nezumi bit his back. He thrust deeper.
"HARDER!" The pale boy cried. Soon Nezumi was slamming in and out of the boy to his lust filled moans and cried. Every so often he would call out to go harder or faster or to have his hair pulled. Nezumi obliged each demand.
Pressing the boy into the bed, he dominated his partner. They came within seconds of each other. Panting, Shion rolled over to play with his boyfriends hair as he laid his head on his chest. Once their breathing evened back out he kissed his head.
"We should shower. We have a lot of school work to catch up on." Nezumi snuggled deeper into the boys chest.
"Five more minutes." He cooed. Shion allowed this. When the time was up they went to shower together.

Nezushi in bloomOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara