🧡GR Freddy x GN! Reader🧡Drabble: Same Fate

Closing your eyes as you struggled to get Roxy working again, you hear muted footsteps outside the safety container. Getting a bit frustrated, you exit safety protocol and went to see who was making that noise.

   You scanned around the area until you see Freddy pacing around in thought. "Hey big guy, mind taking a seat or something? I'm loosing my focus." You kindly explained to the bear while both of your hands are clasped in front of you.

   He looked to you in shock before bashfully placing a hand behind his neck and nodding. "I'm sorry for disrupting you Mx. Y/N. I'm worried that Roxy might end up having the same fate as Bonnie and Foxy."

   You gave a small smile of sympathy and approached the animatronic. You gave him a big ol' bear hug since that seemed what he needs right now to remain calm and not thinking the worst of his friend. "I'll do my best to prevent that from happening."

   Freddy slowly wrapped his mechanical arms around you and staying there for a moment before letting go. "Thank you." Is all he could let out before taking a breath in.

  "I'll go back working on her." You responded back before going back into the chamber and trying your very best to avoid making that bear sad.