💛Glamrock Freddy x Animatronic! Reader🧡 Your debut confession

I threw this up because I started feeling a bit giddy lately. Idk if it's a crush I have but I just gained a FWB without the sexual stuff, only hugs n fluff...
👉👈 also I drew this and pLEasE DONT POST IT ANYWHERE ELSE... also ignore the dark blue 😭 I fucked up.

Also here's the playlist for ya if you want the songs I listen to while writing these:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6RTYWuSmFNG0ZThIJSAur9?si=lHPUE0XvQ6WMcYMt39_DRA

.
.
.
.

It's been a while since you have been announced and released to the public and being around the gang.

You and Freddy have some tension going on. Before shows, he'll wink at you and then go off. Or when you're talking with kids, he'll come around and whisper to the kids which then the kids run up to you and start saying stuff like, 'Freddy thinks you are beautiful,' 'Are you really close to Freddy?' You kind of did the same to them whenever the kids mention Freddy. You would go on and on about how kind he was and considerate. Even the gang were experiencing the unspoken tension. It's tearing them apart that you two aren't together yet.

You didn't want to ruin your close friendship with Freddy... but Chica and Roxy would always reassure you nothing will change besides more romantic things. You still didn't anything because the kids were doing that.

On that note, you were slowly becoming kids' favorite animatronic, but you didn't do much preforming. You usually would greet kids after the performance the other four did. Most of the questions you were asked did revolve on why you were not on the stage and a lot of your relationship with Freddy. You kindly avoid that question as you didn't know yourself.

Though, today as you were going about your business, the manager came up to you and told you to go to the parts and services just out of the blue. It was a few minutes just past closing and you were going to your room until he caught you just to say that.

That alone has made you anxious. What were they going to do to you? Did you not bring in money they wanted? Are you being decommissioned? You hesitantly follow him to parts and service.

When you got there, Freddy was also waiting near the cylinder. That made you feel a little better since they wouldn't decommission the face of the company. "Alright you two are getting a upgrade for a new performance. It's getting close to February and it's time we get those songs being sung. Plus it'll boost them to be popular and more sales will be the outcome."

The mechanic in the room nodded as they pulled out two drives and motioned for you and Freddy to go to the glass prison-looking containers to the side." Both of you, open your chest plates please." As if in sync, you two do and the mechanic began with you, he put a flash drive into your system and your vision blacked out.

. . .

When you woke up, it was in your room. You felt the same. Nothing changed really despite the urge to practice a whole new lines of songs and playing a acoustic guitars. You looked around your room for anything to satisfy your need and there was a guitar near the dresser. You smiled softly and quickly took it into your mechanical hands. You checked to see if it was ruined before strumming few cords.

It probably was the new update, but the cords began to come into a beautiful harmony which made you hum. Smiling even more, you quickly took a seat at the couch and restarted the cords playing the intro.

"Be sure it's true... when you say... I love- you. It's a sin ... to tell... a lie. Millions of hearts have been broken just because these words were spoken...

I love you..." You paused and couldn't help think of a certain bear. That smile on your face continued while you slightly curled into yourself. You should tell him but the song was almost too perfect to pass up to tell him.

With new found excitement for this performance, you practiced again and again, and again.

You didn't see that Freddy was watching out of your window just seeing you play a guitar. He couldn't hear what you were playing but he saw the excitement and that made him happy.

. . .

There was a number where it was you and Freddy singing while Roxy took drums, Monty on bass and Chis playing the guitar. You guys were doing reversal, but you opted out on singing to practice your own solo upbringing. Freddy could only wonder why you didn't want to practice with him.

. . .

It was time to release the side show and you can hear a good amount of people and kids speaking and chattering about. Soon the announcer guy says the things and you, Freddy and the rest of the band start going up.

The song, 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough' started to play into the air thanks to the three and Freddy started off and you joined him making a gesture with your hand of a phone.

Soon enough you made it past the first chorus and Freddy began his solo part, looking at you with a soft and tender expression that his smile made it fit all together. "Remember the day I set you free?
I told you, you could always count on me, girl.
And from that day on, I made a vow
I'll be there someway, somehow."

The song lasted for roughly another minute and the crowd applaud, but some staff quickly came and moved some stuff around and what was left on the stage was you, a microphone and your guitar.

"And for another part of the show, Y/N the animatronic (animal of choice) will be performing their debut!" The announcer guy came back on the mic and the lights were focused on you.

You got your guitar ready and fixed the mic to your preference. The four were in the crowd and waved at you to reassure you while Freddy have two thumbs up and ear wiggles.

Smiling, you began strumming. The intro passed and you sang on cue staring at a few guests then towards that bear you currently crush on.

"Be sure it's true when you say I love you
It's a sin to tell a lie
Millions of hearts have been broken
just because three words were spoken."

You smiled before singing again:

"I love you, yes I do, I love you
If you break my heart I'll die
So be sure it's true
when you say I love you."

To make sure that you weren't going to be scolded, you looked at the guests again while strumming and humming. Some of the kids took their parents phone and turned on the torch then swung side to side to the beat.

You looked at Freddy again with your mouth open into a smile:

"I love you, yes I do, I love you
If you break my heart I'll die
So be sure it's true
when you say I love you

It's a sin
to tell a
lie."

The crowd stood silent for a second before brining to an uproar. The smile on your face grew wider, not because of the amount of fans that are loving you at the moment, it's because Freddy mouthed back, 'I love you."

He definitely got the message.

Word count: 1232