🧡GR! Android! Freddy x GN! Reader🧡 Idk what to title thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Plot twist- Fazbear Pizza Plex has human animatronics/ androids instead. (DBH style shit mixed with the story of Pygmalion

Freddy Fazbear hired you as their mechanic and the creator of the animatronics or in this case, their new idea of having human-like androids but the names of the classic animatronics remains the same.

Your job was to design and construct the new looks of them for the Pizza Plex. You got most of the final designs down for Chica, Roxy, and Monty but, that Fazbear was hard to come up with. You weren't sure how to go about the face of the company. He still needed his charm that makes Freddy Fazbear, well, Freddy Fazbear.

With a groan, you placed your head on the work desk you currently sat at with endless sketches. "Why is he so hard to get right?" You growled in frustration.  You sighed as you lifted your head up and twirled your pencil around.

They did give you total freedom as long as there was their key signatures and the clothes style they wanted for the establishment. You began getting ideas and one that stuck was, what if Freddy had a Beauty and the Beast transformation? With a new hope, you began sketching and working harder than ever.

.
.
.

Finally after a solid two weeks and a half, they were all done n' made to your perfection and ready for the big opening. You had set up many demo tests before putting the finalizing touches, so they should work amazingly despite being thrown in another task of making the daycare attendant and figure out their switching.

Stretching your arms above your head, you smiled at at the five androids, proud of your work, specifically Freddy. You didn't think you could get him to top their and represent the name of Freddy Fazbear but, you did it in the end.

And may you say, you're kind of attracted to him...

(Yes I drew this and I ask for no reposts of my art

(Yes I drew this and I ask for no reposts of my art. You can screenshot and save it in your galley but please no posting my art. I have a tracker that allows me trace who has used my art. Be respectful and do not do it. Thank you!)

Quickly shaking the thought out of your head you rang your manager up and told him of your task completion before getting up and going home to your comfortable bed to get a well deserved sleep.

.

.

.

It's been a few months since your androids has been working their jobs. You do frequent check ups on them. The more you do it, the more you allow them to have some freedom. You see them as real people and they deserve it.

The idea of allowing the androids being free from program started off with Freddy. You wanted to get to know him more. Whenever you saw him and he had some spare time, you would do a check up and always ask simple questions like: What's your favorite color? Favorite animal? Or even asking him how he was today. You guys started growing a special bond and learning about each other.