🧡GR Freddy x Animatronic! Reader🧡 Won't Let You Feel Alone

Plots twist you're a new animatronic for the Pizza Plex and you already are confused as hell on who you are or what you were.

Systems starting...

Performance... OK

grammar... OK

Physical... OK

Senses... OK

Running diagnostics... OK

Finish startup...

A blinding light filled your vision as a burred figure was rushing about in the corners of your eyes. Your eyes blinked in unison while more shapes were becoming detailed.

"Alright, ready to release this new animatronic, boss?" A voice echoed around before another muffled one replaced the other. Shortly enough, you're on your feet and looking around. You currently stand inside a cylinder, sanitized room with a giant chair behind you.

Someone grabbed your forearm and pulled you out of there before the automatic door closed. "Alright you need to get to your room, your meet and greet will be soon." The muffled voice you once heard became clear and you were being pushed toward some stairs. "Off you go just follow the neon blue lights." The man waved while you hesitate forward with the sounds of mechanical whirling about faintly.

You got up the stairs and looked around at the metal doors with a color corresponding to a image. You saw a blue one and went through it. Once you got past the small hallway, and in the elevator, some music played that you know the lyrics to almost like you listened to it for a thousand times, over and over. It's like you already knew it even though it's your first time hearing it.

Soon the doors opens and you walk out of it. Timidly, you turned around the corner of the electrical looking area and found another door. With concern filling up within you, you go through the door and find a blue decorated room with a star light on the ceiling.

Your eyes wondered around even more and noticed there were posters of someone on the wall. Curious, you looked at them closer until you eventually got to the dresser with a mirror and saw yourself, which is what you saw in the posters. You quickly backed away and hit your back against the window while panic seeped in.

Small POV change for one paragraph:

Little did the new animatronic know, the thud of a metal frame hitting the window alerted a certain bear  who was walking around in rockstar row. He knew that a new member will be joining the band but he didn't expect today is that day. Since he is the face of this establishment, he figured might as well be the first to introduce and be a warm welcome. Also god knows how badly Monty and Roxy would introduce and Chica- she would mostly show her favorite garbage food spots.

Back to you:

As you were spiraling into a deeper state of distress, you hear faint knocks on a door near you. If it's a person, they'll disable you already just for panicking over yourself. Robots er- animatronics shouldn't feel emotions nor pain which was spreading through your back.

Pushing down your emotions, you walked over to the door and it automatically opened for you. What you didn't expect to see was a bear with bright red shoulder pads and cyan face makeup.

"Hello!  You must be the newest member of our band. I'm Freddy Fazbear. It's a pleasure meeting- are you alright?" He stopped his introduction as soon as he noticed your body was shaking. When did you start shaking?

You look at your hands then your legs before looking back in the mirror. "Why am I like this?" You asked generally for no one to answer. "I thought- I..." your brows furrowed together as you tried harder to remember anything before waking up in a maintenance. Why are you seeing a map now telling you of your location and where you have been?!

"Ah- I wish they didn't do this anymore..." Freddy spoke sadly before letting himself in.  "Long story short, most of the animatronics here are human souls that now possessed... these." He motioned at himself then you.

You stared at him in disbelief while you shook your head. "You're saying I was a living being before this?" Your panic only settled in more as you began pacing around the room, ready to tear out the faux hair/accessory that was attached to your head.

"Unfortunately, it's possible. I'm one too, but it isn't too bad. At first it was. Some of us killed for revenge." He appeared to be sad while he glanced away as if he remembered it himself. "Now, we are protecting instead of hunting. We are said to program to never hurt anyone unless there is no history of them being in our system or seen as a threat to others. We protect ourselves and humans... sorry we couldn't protect you."

His words did reassure you a bit, just enough to stop moving around and ponder. "I see..." Freddy sat a hand on your shoulder, causing you to look up at him.

"You don't have to go through this process of getting used to your new self alone. I'm here and I'm sure my friends would help as well. It will be scary, I won't deny that, but I won't let you feel like your alone."

You smiled softly at him before hugging the bear tightly and feeling his arms wrap around your metal frame back.

Word count: 905