💛Glamrock Freddy x Reader🧡 Its a Quater After One

(You know the drill, this is a song inspo and you can choose to listen to it or not, but if you want to full fledge emotions, it's recommended.)

Unedited

You sat alone in your room in your very empty apartment. You had no motivation to decorate it only with the essentials. You had worked your night shift around a week ago and ended it with a very heated argument with a certain animatronic bear. You knew your coworker, Venessa was very suspicious since the day you first met her.

You had this intuition where when you meet someone in person and see them, you can get a gut feeling of their true colors. You also can predict people's relationships, but that's not the point here. (ᴀʜᴀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ sɪx sᴇɴsᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ. 👀 ɪ ᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs. ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴅ's sᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟ.)

The fight went something along the lines of you confessing to your metal boyfriend that Venessa has been more and more secretive and you catching her stealing things from parts and services. You even watched her treat the other animatronics harshly. The new Fazbear entertainment wanted their animatronics cared with upmost respect and Venessa being from there to here, clearly something was wrong.

Somehow Freddy didn't get what you're saying and only could point out the good in that security officer. When you tried to explain and counter his words, it only ended you in screaming and stomping off, saying hurtful words while the bear was doing the same and shutting you out by closing his curtains for the rest of the little amount of time until you left.

You can only replay the once argument  but now a fight, over and over til you, out of frustration, cried burning tears and clawed your nails against your forearms. Even while upset, you're considerate of your neighbors and didn't want to worry them if you screamed.

Growling at nothing but yourself, you got up and went to your kitchen. You dig through some cabinets and found your third hidden amount of strong booze. You began chugging it at the table where empty bottles and photos, happy memories you and Freddy, sat. With another growl of frustration, you shoved them to the side and slammed your cup on the table. Surprisingly it didn't shatter.

You glanced at the clock on your wall and it was a quarter after one. Your eyes groggily blinked due to the lack of sleep over past day. You're surprise the alcohol hasn't taken a giant toll on you. Your tolerance was high but you didn't think it was this high. You only got a little drunk and never much more after that.

With a hand on your forehead, you glanced down at your other arm which held the fazwatch. It still worked despite being a good distance away from the Mega Pizzaplex. You started to feel that buzz of your decently light drink state. You subconsciously had pulled up Freddy's name and almost pressed the call button.

You needed to apologize for your mean words. Both of you needed to. The fight could've stayed a argument if you just simply didn't raise your voice and acknowledge his point of view. Your stupidity had brought you into this mess and you deeply regretted it. With a held breath, you pushed the green button and a familiar tone was sounding out.

~~~

The distance between you and Freddy was bugging him since you left his room that night. He knew something was wrong, but he feared that if he would speak out about it, he'll be decomposed by her. He didn't want to leave once he got you. Now he did loose you.

The managers saw his slump in his performance and interactions with the kids. He's been delaying charging and causing his battery to go whack. He had to get the maintenance guy to fix it a handful of times. Sometimes he would overcharge too and that effected his battery.

No one could figure out why he was like this. The others knew something was up between you and him but, none of them knew what exactly happened so they couldn't help out. When Chica tried asking, Freddy starred off into the distance. He only snapped out of it when she touched his arm. Still no words from him. He just walked off.

Well it has been a week since that night and that day he had a system glitch on their performance hour which ended up the pizza plex closing earlier and canceling birthday parties. When he woke up with not a full charge, a child was in his stomach hatch.

He tried helping the kid up until 1 where the two stayed in his green room, coming up with another way out. He couldn't think of anything and knew you would know what to do... he was afraid of what would be said if he called. He spoke ill about you, at you. They weren't true but it was the heat of the moment.

But he needed to do this, the guilt was eating at him and he needed you to know what an asshole he was and see if you're willing to help out. He clicked your name in his system and connected to your fazwatch.

The line went through and silence filled.

"I am very sorry"

"I'm so sorry"

Word count: 901