💛GR Freddy x Reader🧡 Emotions? PT.2

A/N Sorry it took so long to update: I got sick with something close to COVID and then I got a job as a shift manager 😂 so sorry!! Also if you do not know what a squatty potty is, please Google the commercials they are 👌

Anyways here you go, there will be a part 3

Your first week with Freddy in your home was mostly filled with him discovering new things due to his curiosity. He wanted to know about the items he didn't usually see in the Pizza Plex which included your favorite thing in the world, squatty potty.

For you, it was entertaining to see the bear's eyes light up with excitement as you told him what they are and it's uses. (Minus the squatty potty... it just ended up with talking about poop) Though since the bear was experience excitement, it also meant he would experience his own opinions, likes- dislikes and the other emotions like anger, happiness or confusion. (The squatty potty.)

The next week was filled with story telling and boy, you never felt closer and embarrassed to anyone else before now. You have some photos lying around of your favorite moments you experienced and Freddy being curious, he asked about all of the photos he saw. He would run a facial scan on the people in the photo too. Surprisingly he actually got one of the people to come up in his data base. One of the photos he saw was of you posing at your favorite lake in front of a camp fire. It was a great time with your friends and remembered how everything was relaxing until truth or dare was being played at night. You ended up loosing a bet with a friend and streaked around naked for a hot second.

Freddy noticed how awkward you became by explaining the story and would try to make it less so by him telling a story of him being in the Pizza Plex and a kid just straight up went and took a shit on his floor. You had laughed at that and gently patted his arm while smiling and thanking him for that.

He also was discovering many meal options that he hadn't even known about due to you making or ordering items he hadn't seen before. His food possibilities had been limited to pizza, burgers and fries, classic Mexican food and some sweet treats. So of course he wanted to try them, so you'd split your food with him if he really like the meal. Since Chica and Monty ate- he figured he should try it out.

Now it was the third week into this watching an animatronic thing. You felt pretty close to Freddy now and maybe began to feel a bit more for him. The more days to spent learning and experiencing the same emotions with him, the more it just drew you closer.

You were waiting in your room as the mechanic finished up checking in on Freddy. You where trying to come up with ideas that you could do with him but it was limited as you couldn't take him away from your home. It was for safety measure and to keep public eye out of the events.

When you mentally decided that movies were his next experience- a soft knock echoed throughout your room. This was Freddy's way of letting you know that his checkup was done.   You in the other hand, we're experiencing a lovely headache and you didn't want to take any medication for it as it might make you throw up. 

You sucked up your pain and masked it with a smile just before you open the door. "How did the check-in go big guy?" You asked him with genuine curiosity but he already knew something was wrong with you.

"Superstar... I sense something is hurting you. Can I scan you?" He questioned while his brows raised up and his eyelids covered a bit of his eyes that held a deep concern behind them.

"I'm alright Freddy, don't worry." You try to reassure him. It was a simple headache... nothing he should be distressed about. Despite him being a hunk of metal, you cared about him too and with his emotions, you didn't want to cause strain by worrying him.

He was silent for a second before nodding. "Okay but, if you need care I have a program that allows me to help you. Don't be afraid to ask for my help." He softly said as his head turned to look towards your living room.

The energy around you two were a bit tense and you wanted to change that so, you grabbed his hand and smiled up at him before taking him downstairs to the basement. "Where are we going?" The bear asked while looking around.

"I have a small set up down here for movies. I'm a huge film enthusiast." You explained as you opened a door and there was a small theater you had set up yourself. There was a cabinet with some DVDs and VHS tapes near the back of the room and away from the screen, there also was a counter with a small popcorn machine and reusable popcorn tubs. There also was a mini fridge too. Though since you didn't want reclining seats separately (and since it's expensive) you just got two reclining love seat couches and places them a step away from each other.

Freddy looked around in awe. "I'm impressed Superstar. You did this all yourself and it's quite cute too." He said and with what you could assume was a bright smile on his face. His eyes mostly says his emotions. You subconsciously smiled along with him before mumbling out a quiet thanks.

You began to set up the projector and Freddy, without being ask, began making popcorn. "What kind of movie should we watch?" You asked as you clicked another thing.

"I only know of the child safe movies in the day care." He responded while turning to then back to the popping popcorn.

"Since you're still learning emotions, how about a movie that has mostly all of them?" You suggested as you began pulling up the movie you had in mind.

"That's sounds great Superstar." Another smile was given to you from him and this time you began to blush a bit. This movie did have a corny romance plot but, in your defense, it was a chick-flick. They got all genres!

The one you pulled up was called, "While You Were Sleeping." It has a huge comedy factor, drama that makes you feel guilt and that sweet romance cliche you hunger for in your life. "Alright Papa Bear, the movie is ready to play when you are." You announced with a smile.

What you didn't notice was Freddy stood still at the new nickname you called him. He definitely didn't hate it but it caused him to feel flushed or rather feel fluttery.

He took a seat on the couch with the popcorn in hand and make eye contact with you while he patted the spot beside his leg. You hit play and the movie began playing. You quickly dimmed the lights down and joined next to the bear.

The movies monologue was going and showing off the female protagonists and her love interest. Of course, the love interest doesn't pay attention to her and she ends up saving his life since some guys pushed him off the train track and he was unconscious.

You were getting to the good comedic drama part of the movie and you noticed Freddy has been intently watching the movie. You already seen the show but seeing the reflection of it through Freddy's eyes just was a whole new experience. You didn't know how to explain it but you weren't going to deny any feelings you may have gotten from him.

Soon, the actual love interest was into play now and was the brother of the previous guy whom was still in a coma. Despite knowing the ending, the character development always made you excited to see. You instinctively grabbed the bear's arm and shook it. "This is the best part I swear." You happily exclaimed.

Now it was Freddy's turn to watch you. That fluttering feeling was back in his system. He laughed Lowly while seeing your giddiness. Though he decided to task the natural urge in his system to get closer to you, happen. So ever do slightly he would bring you closer and closer to him until his arm was around you and gently holding your waist. You easily snuggled into him unknowingly. He swore some of his circuits fried due to him overheating. He refocused back in on the movie to prevent anymore damage to his hard drive.

Word count: 1473