prologue( karna and vrishketu's last night):

Vrishketu: I don't know what I am going to do, most of my family members are dead especially my favourite brother who is like my second dad vrishasena was brutally killed by that Pandavas, I feel numb, my remaining brothers are also dead along with my honour brother Lakshman, what they do to get this horror death, I feel burning inside like an erupting volcano, if I am 3 or 4 more years old, I can able to partake in this war, now I only have my pitashree and matashrees, what I am gonna do I don't know, but one thing right now I have to speak with my pitashree, these are the thoughts currently goes in the mind of vrishketu after completing his evening pooja to lord shiva and Surya Narayana As he follows his father'sfootstep.

After I get to my pitashree tent I saw him he stands with a neutral look on his face, but I know how much he bleeds in his heart after he lost brother vrishsena and all his sons, he scatters inside and cruelty of pandavas who kills him by a gang.

KARN: Vrish,come here putra I need to speak one important thing to you.
I have to speak and tells everything to vrish, he is going to be my last living blood of mine ,I have to make sure he lives.

Putra you already know radha ma and adhiratha baba are my adopted parents but, I get to know who is my real parent before starting of these war , right now I am going to tell you about the truth of my birth , rajmata kunti and lord suryanarayanan is my birth mata and pitashree putra..

VRISH: what rajmata kunti is your mata pitashree and lord suryanarayanan is your father then it's means you are also devputra but in your entire life you face the struggle because you are a sutputra ,I don't understand anything pitashree.

KARNA: its make my heart pain to see my youngest son to look like these ,yes putra ,as per durvasa Rishi granted a wish to her , because of her devotion to him during his stay in kuntibhoj .after getting that wish one morning,she mesmerized by the sunrise ,she prays that mantra to suryadev to check it's works or not ,but she forgets the second part of that mantra in that moment that whatever lord she prays that mantra ,they have to give her a part of them as her child after that mantra.after surya devs ,he has to give her a child ,but she says she prays to him by accident like that karn explains entire story of his birth to vrish ,how after surya dev gives him to kunti ,she leaves him in a river Ganga and everything

After listening his father's story Vrish literally in his peak of his angry and his rage on kunti has no bounds ,why not because of her only his father has to face these much struggle in his life .

VRISH: i have literally shattered inside by these revelations, because i already know about the three curses of my father ,i thought about the cruelty of fate,why my pitashree has to bear these curses especially the boomadevi curse , because they say boomadevi is a mother to all the living things and there are many more sinners in these world who are more cruel to bhoomadevi ,then why the act of my father who helps a child to get her ghee back in her pot is a big sin for her to give a curse to my pitashree ,does a mother doesn't love her child equally no matter what they did .in that moment I started to hate the Dev's and Devi's who are all partial to people , especially the father of my pitashree's arch rival ,in my opinion he is nothing but a trickster,begger and greedy person who can do anything to save his son ,i hate these world who uses my father's dhann as his weakness.but right now I don't know what to say .

KARN: say something vrish,what are you thinking right now, because of rajamata kunti is my mother ,it makes Pandavas as your kakashrees ,but in these i don't force you to make any decisions, it's up to you.

VRISH:No pitashree,in these world everything i known is taught by you,so i know what to do but before that I want to tell you something, according to kunti she has you before her marriage,so that makes Pandavas is not your brother as well as my kakashree and I don't have any blood relation with them,to me the only kakashrees I have is kakashree duryodhan, aswathama ,even I don't take rajmata kunti as my dadee , because for her you are a mistake and sin pitashree ,so that's make me a sin to her pitashree says vrish with red and fiery eyes .

KARN: what you says is true vrish and i accept your decision right now I calls you here is because , tomorrow is going to be 17 th day of kurukshetra war and i know i am going to die because of my curse and lord Krishna makes sure of that, because rajmata kunti asks his sons life dhann from me and i promise her to spare his 4 sons life and make a promise to use of my celestial weapons only one time on Arjun,even after all these when i get to know they are my brothers i don't have a heart to kill them . I am not worry or fear about my death,i accept that even before starting of these war ,the only regret is i am going to leave you alone vrish , it's make me worry,how are you going to live.

VRISH: With the tears falling down from his eyes and hiccups he says, pitashree don't say like that nothing is going to happens to you,I make sure of that says with determined eyes ,but deep down in his heart he knows it's going to happen, why pitashree what was the sin's we did to get these fate my brothers and my blood relatives everyone dies ,My bhada Bhai vrishketu we didn't even get to say final words to him even right now I closes my eyes his smiling face comes to me but in his death how many wonds he bears before he dies..

Karn just holds vrish tightly with him and he doesn't know what to tell his son these are all the things he actually thought about it after the truth about his birth why his sons ,why him but he accepts his fate and he doesn't know a way to console his son , suddenly another two pairs of hands helps them together it's non other than vrishali and Supriya .

VRISHALI: putra don't cry ,you have to be strong for your pitashree ,we only have you with us ,you have to live a happy life that's what your brother wants..

VRISH: ji matha ,I will be strong how can he doesn't listen his matas word for him vrishali mata is everything, even though he is birth for Supriya like vrishena loves Supriya mata too much,

VRISH: But the fate is too cruel for us mata that greedy indra who misuse of my father's daan to get his kavach and kundal to make sure of his sons life .

Rajmata kunti even after gets to know my father as his son doesn't acknowledge his son till her legitimate sons life get danger and emotionally makes my father weak and ready for his death ,but for me pitashree Radha ma and gandhari ma is always my dadee and adhiratha pitashree is my dada,i hate these fate and especially Krishna who organise everything to get my dead even though the world loves him i hate him for me he is the biggest adharmi of all vrish shouted .

VRISHALI: putra don't say like that ,you are in immerse pain ,please calm down putra don't make a decision in haste and angry .

VRISH:ji madha but I am make a vow infront of you , pitashree and my great lord mahadev like my father i am going to give a dhann after my pooja but unlike him i give it to the person who actually needs and face a injustice ,i am not going to be caught in these web and i am making sure in these world there will be not going to be greatest dhanveer like my father and no one is going to be like him ,i am so happy and pride to be his son.

KARN: Vrish the one of the good things that happened in my life is my Radha ma and adhiratha baba ,after that my mitr duryodhana and aswathama friendship,then your matas love ,then you and your brothers.iam so happy to have you as a son in my life putra ,I want you to make a decision what you want ,i am not going to say anything ,I want you to live happily and become a greatest warrior these world has seen and always helps the people who struggles in there life and get injustice . Learn the humanity before dharm putra , finally my last wish is i want my funeral done by you and my mitr that's all..

VRISH: it's pain him to even thought about his father's death ,ji pitashree bit i want a wish from you ,i want to spend these night with you and mata vrishali .

KARN: Come putra ,and before that says karna chants a mantra and a beautiful golden bow originates from his hand the mighty VIJAYA BOW. Puta i want you to give these bow to my gurudev parashuram after my death.

VRISH: But pitashree why are you giving these right now ,what are you going to do for tomorrow's battle.

KARN: Vrish tomorrow these world see my valour and bravery ,i don't want these world to remember my strength is because of my Vijay dhanush i am going to battle the ghandivadhari with normal bow .
Then all of them went to there tent to spend one last time all of them together..but unknown to them two persons are hears everything they speak till right now,they are non other than........

" Cleverness does not always lead to gain nor stupidity to poverty"