CHAPTER 5(The Heart Break of Duryodhana)

After a long pause , Duryodhana breaks his silence ,turns to see karna and starts to speak with his tear filled eyes.

DURYODHANA: You promised me right,that you don't leave me whatever happens, then why are you breaking your vow , how can you leave these duryodhana and make him an orphan karna. I remembered karna, that I am the one who asks you to make a vow ,that one kaunteya has to die today,i want to take that back karna ,i don't want you to kill any kaunteya today, Don't seperate my friend from me karna,i want my friend back ,i don't need any kingdom , crown or any wealth,i just want my friend back don't die on me karna.

Saying that duryodhana suddenly wents to nakul and sahadev and asks them to treat karna .

DURYODHANA: Nakula ,Sahadeva, you guys are a renowned medicinal practitioners in these world ,you can able to treat my friend right. Forget everything i did to you ,i will give anything that you guys want , pls treat my friend.

They stands there silent with a dreadful face and not able to do anything, then duryodhana went to Bheem.

DURYODHANA: Bheem ,i know your vow, you want to kill one hundred of us Kauravas right ,here take my life and fulfill your vow, but
make my friend live.

Like these he went to the rest of Pandavas and one by one he starts to beg for his friend's life ,but nobody can't do anything about it , finally he went to Draupadi,where everything starts.

DURYODHANA: yagnaseni, i am really sorry for everything that happened on that dreadful sabha, you want my blood to tie your hair right ,here take my blood to tie your hair instead of that gives my friends life back to me, saying that he cuts his hand and squeezes the blood to drop it on the feet of her.then he kneels down in front of everyone to save the life of his friend.

Karna who saw all of these in the death bed can't able to handle it, at one side he was happy and finally got a peace in his mind, because he worries what happens that his mitr don't understand him and speaks anything that breaks his heart ,he can handle these world injustice to him even his birth mother rejection and Ill speaking words of his brothers but not his friend's rejection,not like these when he is nearing to death,but he knows his friend he will definitely understand him in the end at the same time he don't like that his friend has to ask dhann and beg for him infront of others ,still he lives in these earth, he won't allow that.

KARNA: Mitra ,enough stop it pls, vasudev do you remember,i always told you ,that my decision was right, whenever you ask me to come to your side, I told you that my friend is always with me and he will give everything for me, do you see that right vasudev, i don't take any wrong decision, listen vasudev and Pandavas, even if i have given 100's of choices, i will always choose my friend and stands with him.

DURYODHANA: Don't Mitra pls, don't speak like that and leave me alone here ,what will I do without you in these world, my entire life revolves around you ,aswathama and my family.

KARNA: Mitra, you always stand with me in every situation and makes me your friend even though, i am from a low caste, i will always happy for that Mitra, finally i am able to leave these world without any burden, because i earn a true friend in my life.

DURYODHANA: Don't say like that karna, i will always with you, even if you die today,i will come to you quickly, you can't escape from me that easily, he says with a smile and hiccups.

Duryodhana knows ,he is going to die. When he saw karna like these, because here after he don't have any will power and reason to participate in these war and there is no one ,who is going to stand with him,and Karna asks Duryodhana.

KARNA: I just want you to make one promise to me Mitra, can you do that for me?

DURYODHANA: Ask away karna, i will do anything for you, that's in my power.

KARNA: Make a change in these society Mitra ,i want you to fight for that. I know it's going to be done by our vrish, help him in his journey Mitra and take care of him in my stead.

DURYODHANA: Sure karna, you don't even have to ask these , he is my son as well after i lost my lakshman he is the only one for me right now, i am going to make a way for him to become a great warrior and he will do what we can't able to do karna. I will make sure there is no ill come for him and he lives his happily with a choice that he makes on his own, even if i am die in tomorrow's battlefield and i don't want his fate not like ours mitra, which shatters by these norms of these society in the name of Dharma, vrish will always stands with humanity.

The Pandavas and kunti, who stands around karna and duryodhana, listen's the conversation between them and becomes astonished to know about the kindness,faith,love, friendship and selfness less between them ,for them still now they believe duryodhana befriends karna, because of his power and valour and they don't saw's these side of duryodhana till now in there life, but for whatever reason they can't able to listen the last bit of their conversation clearly.

KARNA: I will always wants you as my friend in all my life Mitra and i am really thankful to rajmata not reveals about my birth secret early in my life Mitra, otherwise i don't able to meet you, get you as my friend in my life and thank you for everything that you did for me in these life Mitra, i am really blessed to have you as a friend in my life.

"Saying that karna see the sky, there is a eagle who starts to fly around them and focus on the karna, finally with a calm and happy face, karna closes his eyes "

Duryodhana,who holds back his tears finally breaks down and cries in wail for the lost of his friend and all the people " who stands in the battlefield that day able to meet the warrior,who is not afraid of dead and the greatest dhanveer, who gives his life as a dhann for the welfare of the humanity, starts to shed a tear for him"

" The warrior becomes a MRITYUNJAY MAHAVEER KARNA on that day"

At the same time when all of these happening, there is another soul who was in the fire of misery, turns his misery into the rage of fire.

Credit: Priyadarshini Das Singh for the picture.