CHAPTER 3 (The conversation between Karn and Shree Vasudev Krishna):

KARN: Even in the death bed ,I know these world can't recognise my strength and valor,why me vasudev ,why I have to face these much struggle in my life ,what sin did i have done in my life to get these cruel destiny. Answer my question vasudev, still i remember and learn about the Dharma ,i follow the humanity vasudev rather than the dictated Dharma and i don't discriminate any living beings in my life .

KRISHNA: I know everything about you karna from your birth onwards,if I want to answer your questions ,these time is not enough for us ,you are a great human being that birth in these world vasusen.

saying krishna by clicking his fingers stops the time and everything that moves around the world except him and karna.

KRISHNA: Now ask karna,what do you want to know ask everything .

KARN: I just want to change and create a discriminate less society in these world . I want to provide opportunity to low caste people ,who wants to do, what they like not because of birth . Me and my mithra duryodhana actually works very hard for these vasudev, my Mitra is a good person vasudev , regardless of what these society potrays us. I want to relieve the defenseless low class people from their agony and provide justice to them.
              Why these society doesn't allow sut and every low class  people to study , what mistakes does my brother shon did, he by his curiosity accidentally read and chants the mantra for Pooja . Doesn't god discriminate between the living beings vasudev. But for that act what did these society and kingdom did they order to pour the molden gold in his mouth and kills him, still i feel  the helplessness of my brother and my inability to save him. He is just 7 years old.

            When i want to get the justice for my brother on my own , i went to guru dron for my education and asks him to teach me ,but he rejects me by smuggling says that I am a sutputra and i don't have any rights to held my bow and i am doing a great sin. Then on my own i find my guru ,but before that I face lots of rejection everywhere i went, just because i am a sut not because of my deed and talent.

            Finally ,when i have completed my education and i came here to get my justice and show my valour to these society, that even sutputra can become a mighty warrior. After showing my skills i had asked  Arjun to battle me to show my strength but again guru dron ,kripachariya and gangaputra  bhism taunts me by caste and your dharmavan Pandavas say i am a sutputra , i can't battle Arjun because he is a kshatriya and i maybe  eligible to be a charioteer for him not to battle him. The world says Pandavas are epitome of dharma and they always give justice ,but in my conscious they have done many adharma than my mitr vasudev.

           Lastly the great swayamwar of yagna seni draupadi, i don't even want to go there ,but because of the personal invitation i have to go,there draupadi rejects me by saying I am sutputra and how dare i want to marry her,she is the one who destroys my self respect infront of entire aaryavarta ,i don't blame her for the rejection,the girl has every right to choose her pathi,but the way she rejects me affects me deeply vasudev.

These world is equal for everyone right vasudev.you are the who creates these world answer me ,what mistakes did i done, you are in the side of dharma ,but your side also have many faults and they are not any different from us vasudev.

Krishna patiently and calmly listen everything karna has to say and he clearly show his pain and hurt for karna in his eyes.

KRISHNA:karna what you are ask me is everything right and the reason for your agony and fate is very cruel but necessary for these world and the change you want. Because you are the person Devi niyati chooses as her champion to bring the change in the world ,for that she creates lots of struggle and hardship in your life to test you,she makes you a diamond by eliminating your dirts and bad thoughts.you plays a important role in this yug karna to teach the world about the humanity not only dharma.

                     You ask me even in your death ,these world doesn't acknowledge your skills and brave ,

                     Karna,when you are weaponless and forgets your knowledge ,when your chariot are held in the mud and you become defenceless. We say these is the chance ,we have to kill you and even by doing a deceit and breaks the rules of these war. These act of us alone, shows these world your bravery and valour karna.

  KARNA:   He becomes astonished for a second by these declaration and says , vasudev if you want my life then you can ask that as a dhann , I will happily give it to you,but why you have to do these much trick and deceit , by these is how you are going to save and held the Dharma,so madhav answer my question.

KRISHNA: He smiles and says till you don't understand karna ,these is all because of your curses and fate ,you have to fullfill it no matter what, but even in your last moment i am going to ask you a dhann,can you give it to me karna

KARNA:  sure vasudev ,you can ask whatever you want ,i am not going to make these world say ,that karna doesn't give anything.

KRISHNA: karna , i need you to donate your good deeds till now you get by your dhann to some other one , otherwise you can't die and we can't kill you.

KARNA: Without a hesitation and a pride filled eyes , i will vasudev i am not going to make anyone leave empty handed, i want to give my merit and good deeds to three persons that i have caused misery and wrong doings in my entire life .one time these bhoomadevi curse me because unknowingly i cause her a pain ,by squeezing a handful of sand ,so i want to donate it to her ,by these act i can rectify my mistake. Next i want to give it to the Brahmin dev who i killed his calf mistakingly by my shadi arrows and finally my guru and father like figure shree baghavan parashuram due to my determination to get guru, no matter what and because of naive, i had lied to him about my caste by that i have affected him soo much , because he loves me like his son and i want to get repentance for my actions

                   Krishna really becomes mesmerized by Karna's activity ,he thought he understands him very well but not it seems .

KRISHNA:i am saying from my heart you are the greatest warrior and greatest dhanveer in these world and entire yug karna ,not even Arjuna is going to be near your skills . The only person who is going to be a greatest warrior then you is your youngest son VRISHKETU. After him in the coming days nobody is going to take a birth like you ,says krishna with a pride eyes.

                    Karna finally becomes happy to get recognised, because vasudev himself accept him and says he is a great person in these world,he gets ready for his demise and death at the same time he got worry by thinking about his youngest son vrishketu, he knows he is going to break down by hearing his death. Krishna saw karna and Know what makes him worry.

KRISHNA: Don't worry about your son vrisha ,he is going to make great things and history in these world .

KARNA: with a pride filled eyes says, i am not worries about him,i Known his strength and talent but he will be going to destroy everything and everyone, who has a hand in his father's death be it dev or normal human .

                  Krishna becomes astonished and for a second he becomes fear and pale to think about the fate of Pandavas and everyone who is going to face the harsh of vrishketu. One last time he helds karna tightly in his chest and returns to his chariot by resuming the time.

"TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER HAD BEFORE, YOU MUST DO SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE".