CHAPTER 4 ( THE END OF MAHARATHI KARNA):

After resuming the time, everything becomes normal ,Arjun saw his great rival lays there in the verge of dead ,but he doesn't feel good because of the way he gets his victory and by seeing karna like that doesn't understand why he becomes sad and feels like he lose someone close to him, inspite of all these feelings ,he somewhat happy about the result of today's battle, because now he and his brothers victory are confirmed,there is no one in these world right now to save duryodhana here after,even though Arjun doesn't want to acknowledge openly,he knows karna is a greatest warrior and he is the main hurdle for them to get their victory,but right now he killed him and feels like going to get justice for draupadi and calms his ego .

Finally the conch shell blows indicates the end of today's battle and different conch shell blows indicates the death of a Maharathi warrior.

The rest of the Pandavas came there and becomes happy to know,karna is going to be dead , because deep down karna destroys their pride and strength during the past days in these battle, the way he destroys there attacks and doesn't kill them ,leaves there life like a charity and doesn't even acknowledge them as a warrior affects there ego and masculity , so they hopes and ready to go any extreme length to kill karna , that's why yudhishthir went to shalya and asks him to destroy karna emotionally.

YUDHISHTHIR: Vasudev ,Arjun are you guys alright,well done Arjuna for your victory, finally the world gets to know who is the greatest dhanurdhari and what happens when you don't follow the Dharma of these society. Here after there is no one between us to get a justice for our hurdles and injustice.

BHEEMA: What did you say right now is true bhartha shree , believing on this sutputra strength, duryodhana starts these battle and ready to face us and did many adharma to us. These sutputra wants to battle our Arjuna from kala prashdham onwards now see the fate of him,these is the result of everyone ,who wants to face Arjun in battlefield.

Nakhul and sahadev doesn't speak anything,they become silent, because of the wounds they get from karna , they feel relieved that karna is going to die .they don't have to die and get the chance to live .

By listening everything , krishna becomes angry and he doesn't believe what are all they speaking,he knows they feel affected by karna ,but he doesn't expect these type of behavior from them ,he starts to speak to them about there way of acting, before that there is a loud wailing and crying sound distracts them.They turn and what they saw ,one second stumbles thier entire body,there infront of karna , there mother kneels down and crying infront of him ,she starts to break down.

Some time before,when kunti prays to Vishnu bhagwan for her sons victory and safety during these battle,she lits six burning lamp for her son's ,it indicates the health of them , including karna. In between these lamps, when the centre one starts to fade ,she understands something happens to karna and starts running towards the battlefield to see him, draupadi and subhadra who stays with kunti also starts to follow her. When she saw karna in his verge of dead,she breaks down and all the guilt that she stores inside her heart starts to break down and she starts to say ,i killed my son with my own hands , because of my mistake he subject to various difficulties in his life and finally he is going to die because of me.

At the same time , duryodhana along with sakuni , ashwatthama comes there and something breaks inside of duryodhana, by what he saw infront of him ,he doesn't believe his eyes that his friend is going to die , he is not only his friend,his brother,father everything is karna for him .when there is no one to show love for him ,he is the one who stands with him and shows him what is love and friendship, but right now fate seems going to snatch that from him ,he becomes silent and doesn't concentrate on what's going on around him.