CHAPTER 1 ( THE NEW COMPANION OF VRISHKETU)

Shree krishna and Lord Mahadev ,krishna knows exactly what's going on right now in the mind of vrishketu and he thinks how I am going to change that thoughts.at the same time mahadev saws how much in pain his disciple was right now, because for him he is more than a disciple he is like a son to him and have a immerse love on him ,so he already takes a decision, whatever vrishketu going to do ,he always supports him , because he knows vrishketu doesn't go in adharm side no matter what happens...

KRISHNA: Parinpat mahadev , i don't know you are going to come here ,says krishna with a loving smile , even though he knows the reason,why he comes here at these night.

MAHADEV:Parinpat vasudev ,you know exactly why I am here ,i have to see my devotee and helps him to recover from his pain ,no one in these world has to bear these much pain.

KRISHNA: I know , that's why I want vrishketu with Pandavas after everything going to happen. They will love him with no limits and makes him a good ruler and king, he will become there hope and love after these war,he will helps them to overcome there guilt
,Even vrishketu don't have to bear these much pain and struggle after he is going to lose his father in these Ill fated war and he already lost his loved ones ,he needs a new relationship mahadev and Pandavas become that relation for him.

MAHADEV: what you are saying is true vasudev,but you forget one thing , vrishketu is not a normal child ,who has moh for kingdom or any luxurious things ,he is going to make a new relationships but not from his father's enemy and who kills his brother and family,even after get to know the truth of his father's birth,he doesn't accept there relationship. He is not a saint vasudev ,who forgets and forgive everything, no one can in his situation,for him the Pandavas and kunti are always going to be a sour topic and enemies. He will see them as a killer of his family and loved ones , it's difficult to change the thoughts of him and i am not going to make any move to change that thoughts , because in his place it's a right one and every human has to make there own decision in their life.

KRISHNA:ji,but it's his niyati he has to be with Pandavas and helps them to be in the right way and he will become the next ruler of the indraprastha, nobody can change the fate ,i don't want him in pain and hatred, revenge will destroys everything.

MAHADEV: vasudev ,did you forget the power of time and fate , it's don't stop for anyone and there will be no thing as a fixed fate , it's always going to be change according to the decision of a person that they take them in there life , vrishketu already makes that decision,what he wants is not a revenge but a justice, we have to wait and watch what the time folds , because Pandavas is also done many Sins,they have ego and saw the low caste as not a human being and many more ,they have to do there karma and I think vrishketu is going to be that karma....
But one thing what you said is true vasudev,he is going to be a next ruler but not for indraprastha ,the whole ARYAVARTA,then these world will see the mighty of the devotee and disciple of these mahadev ....

KRISHNA: ji mahadev,we will see but,even I has to accept everyone has to face there karma ,Pandavas too,i know vrishketu is going to achieve a great thing and helps the entire people of aaryavart from the injustice and caste chains ,but I don't want him to immerse in a pain and revenge ....

NEXT DAY MORNING THE 17 TH DAY OF KURUKSHETRA WAR:

KARN: putra, i want you to join me in today's morning Pooja ,i want you to give you one final thing ,before I went to war .

VRISH: ji pitashree,i will come with you,after today's morning Pooja ,i am going to do a neivaidhya Pooja for mahadev for your success in today's battle,vrish says with pain filled smile .

Karn really immersed by vrish's love and devotion for him ,he finally feels like achieving something great in these life and he gently caress the face of vrishketu and ruffles his hair with love . Both of them went near the river to do their Pooja ,if someone sees them at that time ,it seems like they saw a heavenly beings who stands right there while there body shines in a rays of sun that falls on them and they have a heavenly smile on them ,when they saw a sun .
After completing there pooja karna saw his father directly in the eyes and asks his pitashree to give him a strength and blessings for today's battle , in suryalok suryadev with a pride in his face for his son's valor and bravery ,and his good heart bless him.