𝒐𝒏𝒆, greenie

FEAR OF HER.
[ chapter one ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

EVELYN SPRINTS around the corner, gently laughing as Minho's and Ben's pants start to get heavier, both of them annoyed at the girl for outrunning them yet again.

"I hate you, Eve." Minho growls, digging his heels into the cobbled floor and leaning against the ivy covered wall, taking the needed break.

Eve rolls her eyes at the dark haired boy, patting his shoulder, "You love me really, Min. Come on, we aren't far off now. Ben's doing fine."

"No," the boy coughs in protest, smashing his fist against his chest in an attempt to stop his choking, "No, I'm not. It's not necessary for us to run so shucking far."

"It's called exercise, Benny." She starts to jog slowly again, turning around to face the boys but continues to move backwards, lifting her arms up slightly and flicking two fingers up, getting them to continue the journey.

Minho rolls his jaw, flicking her off and earning a laugh before running after her, dragging Ben with him for the next few metres.

"New Greenie today." Ben splutters, wiping his mouth free of the saliva forming and rubbing it off onto his shorts.

"He should already be there." Minho replies just as the entrance to the Glade appears, all three of the runners eyes brightening up immediately.

"Hey," Evelyn snaps her fingers at Minho, "He might be a girl."

"I highly doubt it." He pushes the back of his hand across his forehead, getting rid of the hairline sweat, "You were the second person ever to come into the Glade and ever since then it's just been men, so, it's a he."

Newt took Eve's spot as second in command because she proved to be too immature and broke too many of the rules. She sees it as utter bullshit and strongly believes that the only reason she doesn't have that spot is because she's a female.

"One day," She runs a hand through her hair, "A girl will come up in the box and I will prove you wrong."

Finally, they reach the green grass, all of them wanting to immediately collapse onto the floor and sleep off the aches and pains.

"Home, sweet home." Ben sighs, holding his arms out wide and letting the fresh breeze blow into his face.

"There he is." Minho nudges Eve, nodding his head towards the dark haired boy stood beside Chuck, waiting for them to near, "Told you it was a he."