Rules

Deadlines

~ Deadlines will be set with the GMT +12 time zone, but will be most likely set in days.

~ If you fail to hand in your task once, your tribute will get one kill point added (unless you have a valid reason).

~ Failure to hand in tasks twice in a row will result in elimination.

Voting

~ No voting from another account specifically created for voting or you will die because Cupid likes killing off people.

~ Asking for votes from people is not permitted unless you're in the final. You will die if you ask for votes before you get into the finals.

~ Once a task is over and the entries are put up, the tributes that got killed the most times (number of tributes put up will vary) will be put up for elimination.

~ You can vote for tributes to stay in the Games, but you have to vote for a certain number of tributes for the vote to count.

~ You MAY NOT vote for your own Tributes.

~ The number of Tributes who are eliminated in a voting round will depend on how many Tributes are put up for elimination, how far into the games we are, and a few other factors.

Handing in Tasks

~ Please send in your entries via Messages (PM) and not on chat.

~ There will be word/PM limits (don't worry, they'll be reasonable).

Alliances and Truces

~  Alliances and truces are allowed to be made during and before the Games start.

~  Tributes you have made a truce and/or alliance with can help your tribute(s) with tasks.

~ Tributes MAY NOT create another account purely for the use of discussing tactics with the other members of the alliance (although, it would be quite entertaining if others in the Games found out about about it). All discussions of tactics must be done via messaging, chat or on one of your account's message boards. HOWEVER, if any of us finds out about another account made for the sole purpose of the discussion of tactics, you will be asked to delete that account. IF THE ACCOUNT IS NOT DELETED WITHIN 24 HOURS, THE TRIBUTES IN THE ALLIANCE WILL AUTOMATICALLY DIE.

NO EXCEPTIONS, GUYS c;

*If you have any questions that are not answered here, feel free to ask and we'll post it on the end of this page, as well as sending out a message to you to notify you of the answer :)