Gamemaker

Name: Cupid Lockhart

Gender: Female

Appearance: Her skin is a light shade of peach, cheeks are a rosey colour, her eyes have pink contants that make her pupils look heart-shaped and her lips have been lined with a red lip pencil (is that what it's called? xD) with seven (it's her lucky number) coats of blood red lipstick. Her eyeshadow is done in a bold way - also pink. The long, pink nails on her fingers and toes are decorated with sequined hearts. Cupid's hair is HUGE, like the size of a planet huge; it's wavy, too, and cotton candy pink. Everything she wears is made up with pink and/or red.

Something about yourself?

"I loveeeeeeee pink and red and Valentines Day and the Games. *squeal* Who wouldn't love them? I'm just so, so, so honoured to be picked to be the Gamemaker for this year! This is all made up with everything I love."

Any hints on the arena?

"Um, well, there's gotta be pink. And red. It wouldn't be Valentines without them. There'll be a dash of danger - I lied! *giggles* There will be a lot of danger. And what's a Games without any muttations?"

What type of environment(s) do you prefer?

"I don't have a preference; I like all of them! But it will be guaranteed that it will be fun, fun, fun for the audience!"