Sponsors

Name: Aimee Valley

Gender: Female

What type of tributes do you go for?

"I tend to go for any kind of tribute that catches my eye, tributes that stand out from the rest; though, it doesn't always mean skill-wise, but it can also mean personality-wise. If they have a fire inside them and are determined to win, I sponsor them - they are my kind of tributes.

Those of you who give your character a good personality, as well as giving the other tributes the personalities and qualities other writers have given them also catch my eye."

Something about yourself?

"I appreciate good writers and tributes with character. The scores of of tributes is not my main concern; as I have already stated, anyone who stands out is a tribute I'm looking for. The Games is something that I love doing  deeply and, every year, I wait for the next one and watch anything related. Usually, I mingle with other sponsors, Gamemakers and past Victors."

Name: Fred Asta

Gender: Male

What type of tributes do you go for?

"Careers or anyone with career standard. The fierce, tough vicious tributes. Good scores are everything."

Something about yourself?

"I don't like talking much. Dislike mingling. Best sponsor. 'Wouldn't say I'm arrogant or egotistical; I just state the truth. The best tributes equal the best sponsors. Enjoy a good fight."

Name: Charity Afet

Gender: Female

What type of tributes do you go for?

"I go for the weaker tributes or the ones who have really sad backgrounds. They're the ones who mostly have nothing and, I believe, those are the best tributes as they don't need to worry about anybody missing them; they can go all out and win. Apart from that, I know how they feel."

Something about yourself?

"I'm empathetic if you couldn't tell. It's probably expected that all or most of the Capitol citizens are happy, but I'm in the minority and know what the tributes are going through, not that anyone knows that. I don't hate, nor like the Games; it's just there, it has been from the day I was born and it's part of our history."