13: All Might

"Nice to meet you, we are the League of Villains..." Kurogiri said, "We're here to make sure that no matter what, All Might will take his last breath today."

Aizawa immediately erased the mist villain's quirk, but it was too late. The moment Kurogiri appeared another portal had opened directly behind the villain, and from it dashed out dozens of villains.

"GET BACK!"

Aizawa leaped behind and used his fabric to yank back two students standing near the front as a barrage of attacks rained down.

The mob of villains, all buzzing with excitement to attack a pro hero, swarmed towards Aizawa. But with a single look, their quirks disappeared, and the pro hero whipped his capture fabric at them and slammed them to the ground with frightening efficiency. However, with how large the enemy force was, it was impossible to turn around and help evacuate the students as every defeated villain was only replaced by five more.

Plus, Aizawa's quirk couldn't last forever.

Sometimes, Aizawa can't help but feel how long a blink of an eye takes.

Way too long.

Kurogiri vanished from Aizawa's view; purple mist exploded around the students, and the yellow-eyed villain once again appeared in front of the class.

"You're not going anywhere today."

The villain's warping quirk circled the students like a tornado; walls of mist flooded over the students, and one by one the students of class 1-A fell through the portals.

"Dammit, just die and go to hell!!" Bakugo propelled himself towards the villain and sent a giant explosion towards his glowing yellow eyes. Kirishima followed close behind, his hardened fist grazing Kurogiri's body that was hidden in the mist.

Thirteen lifted a finger and a strong vacuum force sucked some of the mist into the black hole. But with the students around, she couldn't do anything more. And without Aizawa around to stop the villain's quirk...

Under her mask, Thirteen grit her teeth as she weighed the risks of releasing more of her quirk, but she knew she couldn't. With all the portals around, it was certain that her quirk would unintentionally harm someone. Also, All Might was stuck with the monster-like villain at the central plaza, there was no way she could save all the students --

Then suddenly, there was the sound of a blast of air colliding with metal, and Thirteen was blown off balance by an explosion of gales.

The purple mist around them shredded and dissipated in the wind, and the warp gates disappeared.

The remaining students quickly got up and recovered. Now that the chaos was over, they realized that only Bakugo, Iida, Uraraka, Shoji, Sato, Ashido and Sero remained.

Thirteen stood surprised. She thought the sudden attack was from All Might, but the sight in front of her made her eyes widen.

The source of the air blast that would've been strong enough to blow apart a concrete wall was Midoriya Izuku.

"Are you guys ok?" Midoriya took a quick moment to look around.

Thirteen couldn't help but shiver when she saw the look in the boy's eyes. It wasn't simply maturity -- determination, experience...

Something told Thirteen that this Midoriya boy had been through hell and back.

"Midoriya!" Iida gasped, "where did you--"

"It's not over yet!" Bakugo suddenly interrupted, and Midoriya whipped his body around to throw a punch at Kurogiri, who had reacted at the last second and dodged most of the previous attack.