Introduction

It was different, well different to how she remembered it when she and her sister looked at the town online together when they were young, there was a strange vibe to the town, almost as if it was hiding something. But how could you trust a 4-year-old to remember much?

It was August 19th, her birthday and by her, I mean Chloe Argent's 16th birthday, after 12 years she was finally returning to the family after living with her grandfather and aunt most of her life.

She was nervous, her grandfather had cut off all of her ties with her family after he took her in so they hadn't spoken, of course, they were aware of her arrival though.

------------

The house was bigger than she had pictured, nothing was the same at all too how she imagined it, except the hesitation, the hesitation of her 4-year-old self getting into the car and her 16-year-old self leaving.

She took 5 deep breaths, each one she took a step closer to the door and on the last breath she knocked it.

She waited another five seconds hearing footsteps inside rush to the door.

She was greeted too by a man and a woman, her parents. They stood there in absolute silence for an awkward minute or so until her father, Chris Argent dared to break the silence, "so how are you Chloe, come inside please." He spoke without un stifling his face, her mother said nothing to her, she looked as if she had bitten into a lemon, although she did call for someone.

"Alison! Come downstairs please!" She spoke, her voice was snobby and annoying and at this point, she already regretted coming.

A girl soon came downstairs, presumably Alison, her sister.

Chloe gave her a small smile but however her sister did not return the gesture, she instead simply glared at her intimidatingly whilst walking over to her mother not taking her eyes off her.

"Nice to meet you too," Chloe mumbled under her breath as her so-called sister looked her up and down in a disgusting manner.

------

She entered her room after a long talk about rules and her use of weapons, a time and a place talk. She sat down on the cold wooden floor and took a diary out of her bag and began her entry.

August 19th

Hey, it is my birthday finally, and I'm home! I hate it. My parents seem to hate me as well and my sister seems to have gone off me as well, I remember us being so close when we were younger.

I've been thinking, as I've moved I have time for a fresh start, I know were werewolf hunters, but I wonder what my family thinks about people like me my grandfather and aunt never found out but maybe I could ask my parents about them, see what their views are on them. Hopefully, it's different.

She sighed closing her diary with annoyance and locking it shut, who was she kidding her family's view wouldn't be any different.

Hi, guys, this chapter is short but I just wanted to say I know Victoria Argent died in Season 2 but please just go with it and bear with me, bye :).