Subconscious mind

Lydia's Pov

"You just made your fourth right and four rights make a circle," Aidan told me.

"I did not, did I?" I stuttered, he glared at me.

"It's a brand-new car. The GPS was fine before." I said looking at the GPS that must've been taking us the wrong way.

"Well maybe the GPS would work better if it was on." He said stupidly.

"What?" I replied annoyed and I shook my head and that's when I realised, the GPS was off, the whole time.

I began panicking. "Lydia, are you okay?" He asked me frantically, "I need to stop, I need to pull over right now." I said shakily swerving the car into a parking lot. "Lydia stop!" Aidan yelled, we saw a body in the road and another next to it and I immediately stopped the car, we both jumped out to get a closer look and help whoever it was.
And there we saw, Chloe and Void.
"Chloe? Chloe, what's happened?" I asked her whilst Aidan called Scott, "I don't know he just collapsed I don't know what happened but you need to help him, Lydia."She screamed at me practically crying, but she never shed a tear.

We called the others and Scott picked up. We were at Scott's house.

"This is crazy he needs to be in the hospital." Melissa urged.

"Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?." Scott called her off.
"He has a puncture wound here, it doesn't look like he's bleeding, it looks like he's healing," Deaton said examining it. "You mean healing as we heal?" Aidan asked. "That's good right?" Scott cut in.

"For him yes, us, I'm not so sure." Deaton explained, I heard a crazed laugh come from behind me, "He did that himself, of course, it's not good for you." Chloe said seriously.

"What is wrong with you?" I snapped at her. "I flipped the switch, but I haven't been better." She answered," Flipped the switch? What's that mean?" I asked.

"It's a term the dead use, you see vampires are dead, their hearts are still, they can't procreate or age, them being dead they have the option to turn off their living personality, become dead, all of their emotions they had with the switch on, gone. They're reckless without their humanity." Deaton explained,
"How do we get her to turn it back on?" Aidan asked.

"I'm not sure it's different for every vampire, could be happiness, torture them until you see anger, burden them with sadness, scare them, you just need to get them to show emotion." He spoke and Chloe looked annoyed, good thing we injected her with that kanima venom.

"Well if we aren't gonna kill them, why aren't we at least trying to tie them down with really big chains," Aidan asked. "I might have something more effective," Deaton said opening his briefcase and taking out a serum, we helped him to steady Void just in case.

His eyes immediately lit open and he grabbed Aidan choking him.
"Get him off me." He yelled and Void soon let go when his hand became like jelly.

"Kanima venom, nice touch. Do you know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other ones are in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not, you're going to need it." He said making everyone's expressions drop.

"Okay ill give a little hint, Ethan's at the school." He said laughing maniacally, "Go." Scott told Aidan.
"I hope he gets there in time, I like the twins," He laughed again, "Short tempers, homicidal compulsions, they're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world today." He mocked us.

"Doc, you brought something to paralyse his body, you got anything for his mouth?" Melissa asked.

"Yes, I do." He said snapping of duck tape and covering his mouth with it, void then screamed but began laughing.

------
Chloe's Pov

I could hear them planning the whole time, they were going to turn him? Get into his head.

A man named Peter was now here.
"So Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles mind, to unearth pale and sickly Real Stiles, then guide him back from the depths of his subconscious. But he's not going to do it alone." Peter announced.

"What do you mean?" Scott queried, everyone looked confused.

"Somebody needs to go in with you." He answered whilst turning to look at me as did everyone else Void glared at me.

"No," I said simply.

------

"I don't understand why your making me do this." I stalled.
"Its Voids subconscious, you're bound to find something you don't like and we will keep you there until you turn it back on, simple."

"Well now that I know that I'm not going to turn it back on," I said confused and Peter rolled his eyes.

"What do I do if I find him," Scott asked.

"Both of you will have to guide him out somehow," Peter said unsure.

"She's not going to be much help." Scott implied to me rudely and I gave him a sarcastic smile.
"Could you elaborate on the 'somehow'? It's not feeling very specific at the moment." I asked so that I could know what not to do when I got there.
"Improvise." Peter sighed.
"Shut up, Peter." I scoffed.
Before I could blink Scott's talons were stuck into the back of my neck, it was one of the worst pains I've ever experienced, and id died before.

Here we go.