Memory is a killer

I woke up in a bed in a hospital sort of thing, this must be Eichen House.

I was restrained onto the bed and saw Scott on another bed across from me, I used as much strength as I could and snapped the restraint system keeping me down and I saw Scott use his claws to cut his.

"What now?" I asked Scott.
"I don't know." He said unhelpfully

Scott walked towards the door and so did I following him but after he walked out it slammed shut in my face. "So much for a team thanks a lot Void!" I yelled hoping he could hear it being his mind and all, I heard him laugh and it echoed, "Yeah real funny." I sneered and the door opened again, I walked outside of it but I couldn't see Scott, I was in mystic falls and my outfit had changed, wait I burned this outfit a year ago, it was quiet, there were no cars, no people, just the street lights were on lighting up the night, I strolled around confused trying to find someone but I heard a noise so I looked behind me and there he was. The man that turned me.

It was all the same, he dived at me feeding on me and when I woke I was in the woods. I saw him standing there above me, I was bleeding out, "Please stop." I cried to him.
He grabbed me by my heels and dragged me further into the woods, for the worst part, I could remember what happened next so I tried to grab onto something, a tree anything.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs, "Please stop." He bit his wrist and then shoved it into my mouth whilst I squirmed and before I could spit it out he snapped my neck and everything went black and fuzzy.

I woke up in the basement me and Void had gone to screaming and I was back to the normal, normal outfit, I was no longer bleeding, I looked up to see Void standing above me. "Get away from me," I yelled at him.

He looked guilty, "I'm sorry, I needed to feed, I had to cause pain for you, the kanima venom drained me." He justified himself.

"No! I'm not helping you anymore, that was too far Void that was the worst night of my life, why did you do that?" I whimpered.

"Chloe I'm sorry, I am I swear I'm sorry." He pleaded.

"Stay away from me," I warned him walking up to the door in the basement but it was locked. "No," I whispered and tears dripped down my face.

I felt him walk up behind me and place his arms around my waist and he placed his head on my shoulder, "I really am sorry." He whispered in an apologetic tone and placed a kiss on my cheek before unlocking the door for me.

What. the. fuck.

I walked out of the door and again it shut behind me, I was now in a room I saw Stiles playing a game with the old body of the nogitsune and Scott soon ran into the room and up to me.

We started to run towards him but the closer we got the further away he seemed.

"Stiles!" We both yelled frantically but he couldn't hear us.

"Stiles is part of your pack right?" I asked.
"Yeah of course," Scott said
"So how do wolves signal their location to the rest of the pack?" I asked giving him the answer he needed.

Scott howled almost making my ears bleed but Stiles looked, and he threw the game onto the floor causing the nogitsune to growl back at Stiles.

All of a sudden I woke up again back in Scott's living room taking a deep breath, Scott was awake but Void or Stiles whichever it was, was still asleep.

"Did it work?" Scott yelled in anticipation.
"Why didn't it work?" I murmured.

All of a sudden he woke up in a hurry to get the tape off his mouth, he was panicking and began to pull something out of his mouth as if he was chocking on it, it was bandaged with so many bandages, everyone stared in shock and confusion, he began retching and vomiting up bandages until it finally stopped and a black smoke appeared in the bandages, a hand reached out.
We all knew what was going to happen next but we all stood there like idiots not doing anything.
The nogitsune figure soon emerged from the pile of bandages still covered in them himself, Peter and Scott jumped at him pinning him on the sofa.

Scott's Pov

"Wait wait wait!" I yelled, and I began to pull the bandages off the face of the nogitsune to reveal the face of Stiles.

"Scott?" He asked me, I knew this was Stiles.
"Scott," Deaton said wearily, I looked at him and he moved to reveal the door was open and Void , Lydia and Chloe was gone.
"Where are they?" I mumbled, Deaton shrugged, "Where are they?" I said again raising my tone. "Lydia!"
"Chloe!" I yelled looking for her, why had she gone? She helped me get Stiles out her humanity must be on now, right? Why would she leave?

"Chloe! Lydia!" I yelled running out of the door looking for her everywhere stupidly.