Foxes and Witches dont mix

After a long explanation, we made our way back to the home, it was silent, I was in shock still, I couldn't feel anything and it was weird, it was probably just the no humanity thing kicking in.
"I've got grocery shopping to do so ill give you the key and you can let yourself in." I nodded and grabbed the key of her and sprang out of the car.

I could hear talking inside, it was Allison and her friends. I waltzed inside, "You should be in school." I spoke whilst sucking my teeth and they all looked at me.

"Go to your room we're discussing something important," Allison demanded.
"Alright, mom." I scoffed and began walking. "Wait," Scott called out to me. "What are you doing, Scott." Allison hissed at him."She can help us." He exclaimed. "No. We don't need two hunters, I'm older I'm more skilled anyways." She yelled more at me than Scott. "You think, that you are more skilled than me?" I mocked her.
For a second I thought about telling her everything but I didn't, ill tell Void instead, "I don't want to help your stupid plan anyway." I walked towards my room and locked it. I grabbed a sage town and burned it, I blew out the fire and waved it around the room making it unable for anyone supernatural or not to hear into the room.

"Void just appears whenever he wants how do I get him here now." I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes trying to think but I heard a loud dripping noise so I opened them, I was in some sort of basement.  "Well? What is it then?" A raspy voice snapped at me I knew it was void.

"How did I get here?" I asked him.

"It's simple I think of you, I appear same goes, its some sort of link I put on us, it lasts until I take control of Stiles again until then I remain down here waiting." He told me whilst he was glaring at the floor and I looked into his eyes, he looked like he hasn't slept in days, he looked upset and irritable he glanced at me to see me staring and we locked eyes for a moment so I shook it off and looked away.

"Why are you here, Chloe?" He questioned me so I explained everything to him.

"This just keeps on getting better and better." He chuckled after I told him what Victoria had told me.

"I'm sorry Chlo, I've got to go, Stiles, is asleep this is my chance to take over, but try to find your pack, find out why you not like them." He spoke his voice whisked away and all of a sudden I was in my room and he was gone. Allison and her friends were doing something in the living room so I decided to do a diary entry

Hey diary, I forgot to write yesterday but it was my first day of school, it was cool, I met Scott, Kira, Aidan and Ethan they're all wolves except Kira who is a Fox but they don't seem too bad, I don't know if my family is aware of them though, speaking of my family its a lie, turns out my moms not even my mom and my real mom is dead, she was some coven witch or something, my coven sacrifices there own, glad they don't know about me. What a lovely day. Oh and also I turned my humanity of. What a fun Friday I've had.

------
It was Saturday now. Mom had made me promise not to tell anyone what she told me, obviously I had already told Void though.
Allison and her friends were obviously up to something and it wore me out so I took a nap.
"Hi, Chloe." I voice chirped at me waking me up in the middle of the day.

I sat up panicking to see who it was. "What the fuck Void," I whisper shouted at him.

"Get dressed, we have places to be." He told me happily.

"We?" I questioned.
"Yeah we, I'm in control of Stiles again, told you I could do it." He cheered for himself and I laughed. I used the bathroom to change whilst he waited in my room, we had to sneak out my window for obvious reasons.

"Why are we at school? It's Saturday." I asked looking up to Void who stood next to me with a grin on his face.

"Correct." That was all he said and he then walked off to a classroom so I followed him.

I heard him speak to someone, who else could be here?

"Coming in on a Saturday, that's dedication." He said to a man, obviously a teacher.

I followed him into the room glaring at the teacher. "Your Chloe Argent, I had you third period but you never showed up, are you alright? What happened why are you with him?" He asked me concerned.

"I was occupied, and he's my friend, I'm helping him or the other way around I'm not too sure, to be honest." I chirped whilst sitting on a desk.

"Wheres she hiding them?" Void asked him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He replied his heartbeat increased.

"Her little knives, the daggers." He answered scanning through a book then throwing it onto the ground and doing the same with others.

"I know what they are, physical representation of her tails, however the hell that works." He said again throwing a book.

"Maybe you'd like to do some reading on it, I can direct you to the section on where Japanese myth in the library."

"No, no actually id like to talk to you." He said with a smirk. He walked past the desks tapping them once he got to the one I saw sat on he grabbed my hand and made me go with him.

"The older the tail the stronger the oni, am I right? I know there's one left, I know it's the strongest." He walked up to the main desk the teacher was at. "Unfortunately I don't know what you're referring to." The teacher eyed him angrily.

"Chloe please ask him." He let go of my hand and gestured towards the man.

"Do tell, where are these Oni." I compelled him.

"Your stupid compulsion doesn't work on me, vampire." He hissed at me

"Did you just call her stupid?" Void questioned him in a mockery tone and then lifted a book on the desk and a fly flew out into the teacher's mouth causing him to choke before we left him there.

"Thanks mr protective." I teased him.
"Your my favourite witch so far, foxes and witches dont mix."

Allisons Pov

My dad had finally been released from jail and we were already on the move, "Where's your sister?" My dad asked me.

"She's in her room sleeping, " I answered him "Go get her, she can help." He ordered me and I rushed off to her room.

First, I knocked, "It's Allison, can I come in."

No reply.
Is she still asleep?

"Chloe," I said louder

No reply.
I opened the door.

She wasn't there and her window was open.

I rushed back to the living room. "Dad, Chloe's gone, I've been home all day I don't know what's happened," I yelled and everyones face dropped.

"Do you think Void got to her?" Derek asked.

"What would want with Chloe?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

"Her powers." My dad answered with a sigh.