Freakshow

Allison's Pov

We spent ages looking for them, until we Void at Derek's loft, no Chloe though, where was she?

"Hi, dad." Void said upset, were we wrong? Was it Stiles? Where had Chloe gone?

Me, Derek and my dad had to stay hidden until stilinski said so. The sheriff pulled out handcuffs, "You wanna' handcuff me?" Stiles asked upset.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him, from himself and from others." The sheriff stated and Stiles immediately put his hands in front of him allowing his dad to put the handcuffs on. I saw him glare at his dad. "You're not my son." Void shook his head and ripped apart the handcuffs.

We walked in to help the sheriff, I tried to taser him but he grabbed it and stretched it throwing the taser across the room.

Derek ran up to him and his back was snapped and he was thrown across the room as well.

My dad pointed a gun at Voids head and turning the safety lock off.

"Argent listen to me, don't do this," Stilinski warned him.

"Wheres my daughter?" He threatened him with the gun.

"She's right there." He chuckled motioning towards me.

"Wheres my other daughter, if you've hurt her I swear to god ill kill you in front of your dad right now." He yelled at him.

"Argent put the gun down now do not shoot my son!" Stilinski yelled.

"Stilinski, that is not your son, but where is my daughter you demon." He yelled at Void who only chucked.

"I've come to a liking of Chloe, she's nice, I won't give you your daughter back but she's safe and she will remain safe." Void answered him.

"Okay, you got what you wanted argent she safe now put the gun," Stilinski yelled.

"No, we need this son of a bitch dead." My dad yelled back.

"Pull the trigger." Void teased back.
"Argent you listen to me put the gun down." They were all yelling over each other.

My dad loaded the trigger.

"Stop!" My sister came out of nowhere.

"Chloe?" My dad questioned.

"Don't kill him, please!" She yelled silencing everyone.

"Chloe this is the enemy." My dad yelled back waving the gun around.

"He's not mine." She yelled back.

"Your not yourself Chloe? What's happened?" My dad asked her.

"Im not myself? You've gathered that you know me in two days you've chosen to talk to me in the past twelve years?" She yelled at him.

"Please, that wasn't my fault." He muttered.

"Bummer." She replied sarcastically nodding her head, and everyone began yelling again.

This is strife it's what he wants. The sun disappeared it was now nightfall the Oni will be coming.
"Stop all of you stop this is exactly what he wants." I stopped them all.

"Not exactly, I was kinda' hoping Scott would be here and Chloe would stay hidden and safe for this." Void interrupted."

"But I'm glad you all have your guns out because you're not here to kill me, your here to protect me and Chloe." Void said and gestured at the Oni appearing near the window.

We started to fight them but they all disappeared along with Chloe and Stiles.

Scott and Kira ran in.

"What happened?" Scott asked. "They vanished and so did Chloe and Stiles," Stilinski explained.

"We cant trust, Chloe," Scott yelled.
"I'm sorry I should have told you straight away, Chloe's a heretic, I don't know what that is but I know it means she's, part vampire."

"A vampire as well? I knew we shouldn't have let her stay in mystic falls." Argent asked.
"What do you mean as well?"I asked him.

"Chloe's a crossbreed, a combination of multiple supernatural creatures a Morozov witch, a wolf and now a vampire, Chloe hasn't activated her wolf gene yet and must be a chosen leader because she was born with the magic, Morozov sorcerers steal their magic but chosen witches are gifted at birth." My dad told everyone it was the most startling thing ever.

"Why aren't i like Chloe then? Why is she the freak show?" I asked him.

"I had an affair." My dad said making me gulp.

Chloe's Pov

We were back in that basement, that one we were in when I was linked to him.

"That was fun." I laughed, everyone had just encircled around us and we did nothing.

"Yeah?" He mumbled with a smirk.
"Yep," I said popping the p.

A lady strolled into the basement over to a body of some sort, the nogitsunes? The past nogitsunes?
"What that kanji." Void said to her. "Why 'self'" He interrogated her.

"To signify that he died as himself, because Rhys wasn't a monster, not like you, not like what you're trying to create a monster of Chloe." She said to him, he was turning me into a bit of a monster, this no humanity thing sucks, that should have hurt.

"If i'm such a monster, why'd you call of the Oni?What happened to the woman who called out chaos strife and pain to descend upon everything? What happened?" He murmured, this was boring to me.

"I don't want that anymore." She answered, "I do." He replied grabbing the knife she was clasping.

"Did you really think you could bring this here and hide it from me? Bad idea." He snatched it and sliced himself with it.

"What the fuck." I uttered confused.

"What have you done?" The lady cried out.

"Chaos has come again." He whimpered and flies emerged from his wounds.

We were gone again.