Crossbreed

Dad has been arrested along with a man named Derek Hale but my mom told me void sad set them up and he would be out soon, I would be having a word with Void about that later. Mom had signed me out of school today and Allison wasn't too happy about it. "What about me?" She asked slamming her cereal down on the counter causing milk to splash everywhere.

I smirked at her jealousy finding the situation amusing but not saying anything just simply watching a problem I had caused.

"I rushed Chloe into school, she arrived two days ago its too soon." She justified herself.

"Whatever." She mumbled walking away from her cereal. "I'm going to Scott's before school, I would ask you to drop me but you're probably too busy with your new daughter." She ranted walking out the door.

I tried to contain my laughter, but this no humanity thing is brutal.

"You find this funny?" My mom questioned interrupting me from eating my cereal and my face immediately dropped.

"No, I just don't know what to do with myself in awkward situations." I explained to her too which she quickly responded, "You have a lot to mature on." She snapped at me and we sat in silence for about a minute.

After about a minute my mom spoke to me, "So I said there is something we need to discuss, we cant talk about it here. Put on some hunting clothes, get ready and meet me here in 15 minutes." She spoke sharply and stood up and walked away.

Okay then.

I was in my room putting mascara on, I had about 5 minutes left so I took my time.

"Boo." A voice startled me making me smudge mascara into my eye.

"What the fuck!" I whisper- yelled at the boy who stood behind me.

"Hi, Chlo." He announced himself to me happily.

"What do you want now?" I sighed grabbing my makeup remover and a cotton ball from a bag I hadn't unpacked.

"Look it's only been one night and Stiles wants out of Eichen house all-ready." He told me.

"And that is my problem how?" I questioned him patting my eye with the damp cotton.

"I need him to stay here to torture him, eventually he'll be weak enough and I can take over his body again." He explained to me annoyed I wasn't very caring about his situation as I continued to reapply my mascara

"I still don't get what that has to do with me." I glared at him and stopped putting on mascara waiting for a response.

"Look with your humanity off and you all ready having a bitchy personality," He spoke I gasped putting my hand to my heart acting offended and chuckled, "sooner or later you're going to mess up big time and get found out, they'll kill you straight away."He explained the whole situation made a lot more sense now.

"Why are you telling me this? What am I supposed to do about it." There's a girl in here her name is Malia, I'm guessing she and Stiles are close or something. I'm planning something and it involves her, she'll probably run and try to tell the pack, you need to stop her." He told me.

"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked. "Find a way." He replied before disappearing into thin air making me roll my eyes, I don't even know who she is or what she looks like.

-------

We made our way further into the woods until we came across a house, it looked burnt, destroyed and wrecked.

"Tell me, Chloe, have you ever noticed anything about yourself, that some may call strange?" She questioned me whilst opening the door to it.

"Uh, I guess so," I answered her, she immediately froze in her tracks and turned around to face me. "What was it?" She snapped at me.

"I sleep with socks on." I chuckled not expecting that, oh god, what if she knew about me, she sighed annoyed and walked inside of the house motioning for me to follow her.

"I mean any abilities you have that others might not possess?" She asked me again closing the door behind her, I did not like where this was going at all. "I can juggle." I chirped acting as clueless as possible. "No, you fool! I mean do you possess any magic of your own?" She snapped at me.

"Are you crazy? No!" I yelled at her, wait, was she a witch, is that where I got it from?

"Okay listen up because I'm about to tell you a lot. About a month after your sister Allison was born your dad was away in mystic falls with your grandfather and aunt helping them with something, he was gone almost a year, I lost all contact with him, Gerard and Kate, they all vanished, ten months later he returned, with a baby, you. He had gotten with some random townie and got her pregnant. She passed away giving birth to you." She explained it all hurt

"So your not my real mom?" I asked her. "No I'm am sorry, once he returned we stayed together for Allison benefit until you were 4 but you were a constant reminder to me of the affair, that is why we sent you to live with them. Before you returned to us Chris told me that your mother, Odette Morozov, she's part of a coven called the Morozov coven, a Morozov witch is a witch that steals their power and they give it to their leader," That can't be true, I've never stolen my power, I've always had it.

"On the night of a full moon the coven will nominate two witches from the coven, the witches chosen have no say in the matter, they have to participate no matter what, the one that lives will become the leader and gain the magic and the other dies." My coven killed their other witches, no thank you.

I finally spoke up, "A full moon? So many things could go wrong, what if they ran into a wolf, surely they're aware of wolfs right?" I asked her interrupting her.

"Another thing about Morozov witches, they're crossbreed's, witches and wolfs, on the full moon they turn and fight. A leader can remain a leader until the coven decides to nominate two new alphas, my question is, why aren't you like them?"