The Oni

Stiles's dad rushed us out of the station not wanting us to be around the dead body.

A girl ran up to us, "the oni, they're coming." She said worriedly.
"Stiles we've got get you out of here."Scott added.

I was once again dragged along, i should have never left math class.
-----

The four of us were in Stiles's jeep about too get out at an animal clinic, god knows why.

I jumped out of the car bored not knowing why the others were in a rush until i looked behind me too see none other again, they were once after me when i lived in mystic falls.

"Hell no." I sighed getting the attention of the others who looked my way and saw the oni.

"Stiles, Chloe get inside." Scott yelled.

"What why?" I asked.
"You dont know how to fight them!" He yelled at me.

I shrugged it off knowing i did and followed Stiles inside."Hey Kira get inside!" Stiles shouted waiting for
her but she didn't listen continuously fighting until Scott was soon impaled with the Oni's sword.

She kicked the other oni and me and Stiles ran too grab Scott and take him inside alongside Kira.

Kira grabbed the sword and grunted whilst scott grunted. Stiles's face dropped unamused and his heart beat dropped within seconds, something wasn't right.

I closed my eyes for a second to drain out the sound and focus on something else other than the fact that Scott was bleeding out and i hadn't fed in a day.

But as soon as i opened my eyes i saw Stiles, he was twisting Kira's arm whilst she was groaning, what the hell was going on.

I just stood there like an idiot not doing anything. He then slammed her head against the table and threw her backwards and she passed out.

He looked me dead in the eye and turned back too Scott.

It was like i was in a trance from the shock. He walked closer to Scott placing his hands on the sword, "you okay?" He asked him, "Please don't. Stop!" Scott muttered. "Its okay." Stiles replied.

As much as i tried to do something i couldn't.
He then began to plunge the sword deeper into Scott whilst Scott screamed. "Does it hurt? Hey look at me." He demanded.

"You should have done your reading Scott, see a nogitsune feeds of chaos, strife and pain. This morning you took it from Isaac, then you took it from coach and then from a dying deputy. All that pain, you took it all." He explained to Scott grabbing the sword.

"Now, give it to me." He said and the black veins appeared on Scott's head traveling to Stiles's hands. Scott began chocking and i finally managed to talk.

"I knew there was something weird about you."I yelled at him not managing to move a muscle.

He looked back at me and smirked.

"That was smart of you, chloe. But you, Scott, you really have to learn not to trust a fox." He said laughing.

"Know why? 'Cause they're tricksters, they'll fool you. They'll fool everyone." He whispered.

I finally managed to move i sped up to him, "Not everyone." I whispered back too him then swinging at his head, he started to fall but kept his balance.

He glared at me and then his face relaxed to begin laughing, "Y'know chloe, i was starting to think you were the only one in this pack with a bit of sense in them." He spoke calmly, just as he was about to grab me something was injected into his neck and he fell too the ground.

The man grabbed the sword and plunged it out of Scott whilst i ran to Kira trying to get her to wake up.

Her head was bleeding and the noise behind me started to sound high pitched.