" You'll be okay, Superstar! " Glamrock! freddy x child!reader

Your POV:
" W-where are you mommy..? "

You trembled in fear as you walked around the pizzaplex. Being a 8 year old in a big, almost-empty pizzeria near closing time didn't exactly mix well.

You watched as the other children happily left with their parents, their joyful voices echoing in the hollow, empty building. That only scared you more.

" Uwahh! Mommy! I-I'm scared, help me please! " you cried out in fear, covering your eyes with your tiny hands in attempt to shield yourself .

—————————————————————————

Freddy POV:

I was just about to retire for the day Along with my bandmates when I heard a cry for help.

" Hm? I wonder what that could be? "

" Freddy! Remember we have to be in our rooms before closing time! " I heard Chica's voice behind me.

" Yeah I know. I just thought I heard someone cry out..it sounded like a child. "

" A child? It couldn't be. They've all gone home already. Maybe it's just a malfunction with your sound processor? "

" Maybe.. " I wanted to believe Chica, but I just couldn't. That's when I heard rapid footsteps behind me.

" Freddy! Chica! " Vanessa choked out since she was out of breath from running.

" Ah, Officer Vanessa. What can we help you with? " I stepped forward, patiently waiting for an answer.

" You...You guys haven't seen a child on your way over here have you? I have a distressed mother in the security office reporting her child ran off at the sight of Monty. " My eyes widened as I realized.

" Not my fault I look so terrifyingly awesome. "
Monty muttered behind us, a toothy grin adorning his face.

" Well, I haven't. But Freddy here said- " Chica started before I cut her off.

" I heard someone cry out in the main stage area! It sounded like a child..Maybe that's them! " I said ecstatically.

" Woah, calm down Freddy. " Vanessa started. " I'll go check the main stage area, you guys just get into your greenro- "

" There's no time! The child could really hurt themselves around the main stage area with all the equipment! I'll go and bring them back. " hurriedly, I began to run off in the direction of the main stage

" Wait Freddy! You can't just-! " Vanessa yelled out in fury.

" I got this, just please focus on calming down the mother! I'll bring them back to the security office! " I called out to Vanessa, starting down the elevator to the main stage.

—————————————————————————

Back to your POV:
You hid under one of the tables in the main stage area, shaking in fear. Worse part was it was getting darker inside as the lights were beginning to dim.

" M-mommy..I don't wanna be alone.. " you whispered out, hugging your knees in attempt to comfort yourself.

The loud thumps on the colorful carpet are what made you raise your head in alarm. And they were heading straight for you.

Scared, you scooted back into the table in attempt to hide yourself. Then the thumps stopped. Right in front of you.

" Hello? Little one? Are you there? " a robotic yet deep and soothing voice was heard.