"Gimme a break, will ya'?! " Monty & Freddy x Employee! Reader

Hello! I'm back! And with the new chapter like I promised! This is gonna be another aged up reader having to partner up with the dynamic duo, Montgomery Gator and Freddy Fazbear!

Hope you guys enjoy! ^^

The Pizzaplex was once again packed with families. Which made checking them in a total nightmare. Between the complaints from the line for being too slow, and your co-worker also complaining to you about how he actually had to work, you felt like your head was gonna explode. Your day had been awful, and it hadn't even started yet-

And it was about a lot worse.

___

Your POV:

I was going as quick as I could to sign these little devils and their parents in since it was obvious William wasn't going to do crap but complain. That's when I heard one of my other co-workers, Jenny, come rushing up to the front desk, breathless from all the running.

" (Y/N)...I know...you're SUPER busy right now, but...Monty just requested for you... " She choked out. 

" Monty, huh? well that's sure surprising. What does he need me for? " I questioned, while giving a kid his entry ticket and party passes his parents paid for. 

" He..didn't say. He just told me to come get you quickly. And he looked pretty serious about it. You should find him in medical bay #5. " She responded. 

Letting out a deep sigh, I nodded towards her. " Alright, Jenny. I'll head over there now. Hey, William? I gotta go do something real quick. You can hold down the fort, right? "

" ARE YOU KIDDING?! DO YOU NOT SEE THIS LINE?? " He exclaimed, gesturing towards the crowd of spoiled brats and their overindulged parents. 

" There is no way you're leaving me here like this- " 

" Alright, sounds good. I appreciate it, William buddy. I owe you one! " I dashed off before he could argue. I could hear his cry's in anger behind me as I ran to the elevator. A smirk grew onto my face.

Heh, Karma's a b*tch. 

___

After the difficult journey of swimming through a sea of tiny children and almost slipping two times from pizza left on the ground. I finally made it to the medical bay.

In a way, I thanked the lord that I only worked the front desk. 

Stepping inside, I immediately saw a familiar pair of star-shaped sunglasses worn by non other than Monty himself. He apparently immediately noticed me as well because he rushed right over to me. 

" About time! Y'know how long you kept me n' Freddy waiting?! " He exclaimed, his impatience blowing a fuse in you, but you decided to just shut your mouth. He was a gator after all. And a large one at that-

" OH, my apologies your highness. Sorry for the front desk being filled with snot nosed kids coming here to see you perform. You may cut my head off if you'd like. " I said sarcastically. 

" You're just jealous, (Y/N). Jealous that the kids come to see someone as great as me and not someone as little as you. " He teased, obviously attempting to use my temper against me. But I just brushed him off. 

" Like hell I am. And anyways, we're getting off topic. Why'd you want to see me anyways? " I questioned. 

" Right, almost forgot about that. So, Freddy an' I found this kid waltzing in the staff only area which is obviously dangerous for someone as lil' as him because of all the equipment. Thing is, we spooked 'im in the process so he ended up running and fell, scraping his knee. Then he jus' started bawling and we didn't know what else to do! " He explained.