" Why do I get stuck with the dirty work..literally. " DJMM X Janitor! Reader

Hello, Hello! Welcome back and I hope your ready for our jammin spider boy, DJMM!
( Requested by: CatDalmation )

——————————————————————
No one's POV:

Ah yes, Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. The place where a kid can be a kid. ( Chuck e' Cheese don't sue me-)

And by being a kid, I mean a destructive one-

Pizza on the floor, empty soda cans and cups everywhere. You even found a diaper once. And not a fresh one at that.

But why would those kids care about the mess they make? They can just trash the place and the next day, it will be as clean as ever.

As if it was by magic that the trash picked itself up.

Well, you guys were behind the magic.

Being a janitor at the Pizzaplex was perhaps one of the most awful jobs they offered there. And if you were being honest, you would've taken working as an employee in the main stage.

But after seeing how the actual employees look after dealing with kids all day, you decided that picking up their mess was a lot better.

But, even as awful as this position was, if it meant you'd be able to pay your rent for the month, you'd do it.

Even if it meant getting gum stuck in your hair while scraping it off under the tables. Or slipping on a slice of pizza and absolutely destroying your ass because of the fall. Or your face.

However, there were some pros out of the cons that came with accepting this horrendous job.

Like the awesome music you get to hear playing in the back while you clean. A thought not even crossing your mind on who was creating the music.

Hm. Probably just some random teen who's trying for a career as a DJ, right?

No one else?
————————————————————————
Your POV:

" Oi! (Y/N)! Before you go home, make sure to stop by West Arcade and clean up the mess there! DJ Music Man sure did have a audience today. And not a very tidy one at that.. " My coworker, Javier, requested.

Ah great. More work- I thought to myself.

" Yeah, sure. No problem. I might take a while though so I can lock up. Night, Javier. " I responded, rubbing my temples in frustration.

" I'm real sorry to put this onto you, (Y/N). Night. " and like that, he left.

" Yeah I'm sure you are.. " I grumbled before grabbing ahold of the cleaning cart and making my way over to the west arcade.
—————
Once I arrived, I deadpanned at the state of the place. Glow sticks scattered on the ground. Confetti everywhere. And popped balloons.

" Why in the hell are kids so destructive?! And this is only the entrance! " I exclaimed.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I parked my cleaning cart next to the administration desk before grabbing the broom and starting to sweep up the confetti.

That one job took 30 minutes. I can only imagine what the actual dance floor looks like..

Mopping the floor was a little easier, which only took me about 20 minutes.