CHAPTER-1

Third Person Point Of View

Taehyung shoved his book bag inside the locker and shut the door with all force

The boy has a horrible headache that he had been dealing with since he got out of bed and now he is late to class.

"I'm skipping math today. There's no reason for me to learn all of these number when I just want to be a photographer" He leaned his back on to the lockers and close his eyes shut.

 There's no reason for me to learn all of these number when I just want to be a photographer" He leaned his back on to the lockers and close his eyes shut

(A/N - This is how he look in this ff )

All he could think of was his mother.
The women who passed away a month ago. The only person who cared for him asides his father.

His own father hated him so much, Every time he met with his father's eyes. He saw only hatred.

The men knew about Taehyung's decision about relationship. He never knew about his Father being a Homophobic, it made feel smaller.

So many mean words striking in to his heart by his own father that he trusted and loved for years.

He'd always looked up to him like a superhero but don't they all have their dark sides?

Taehyung's eyes shot open once he heard a loud stumble. His body pulled away from lockers and quietly made his way towards the recent noise.

The noise didn't stop and that grew the curiosity.

He peeked through the door window.
He really couldn't see what was going on, only two tall guys, around his height, covering something or someone.

Taehyung walked in with rolled fists.
He dislikes bullying and that's what he was just watching behind the window.

The males turned around once the door closed, Taehyung shot glares at both males.

"Don't you guys have anything better to do? " He abruptly spoke.

"Mind your own business" The tallest male said as he shot a glare back.

"Why are you guys attacking this poor boy? " Taehyung ignored what he said.

"That's none of your business" He repeats with a harsher tone.

"Well, in that case. I'll be taking him with me.. " Taehyung helped the hurt male up. He released a few whimpers of pure pain.

"We're not done with him so I suggest you to leave or else" He stepped closer to taehyung.

"Or else what?" He let go of the male to take a step closer towards him too.

"You'll end up like him but worse" He grunted.

______________________________________

Hey, guys!!♡
So, I hope you like the first chapter, I know this chapter seems bit boring but don't worry many interesting things will happen in the next one.

I hope all my cuties will support me here too, I will be grateful if you do so.

Share me your thoughts about this chapter. Do you like it!? 🤔❤

Take care & stay safe!!
Thanks for Reading! 💞✨