CHAPTER-5

M-Mother!?" Taehyung clutched his hands to fists with his fuming anger.

"That's what I said" His father reassured with a strong glare.

Taehyung looked at the female next to his 'now' mother.

"Who the fuck is she?!" He shouted with anger, as he looked at the female beside his mother.

"Taehyung! Don't talk to her like that! That's your step sister you're talking to!" He stepped forward close to Taehyung.

"Since when have you been with her?!" Taehyung growled,

"A year" His father blurted out without thinking. "A year..?" Taehyung's eyes went wide.

His mother passed away a month ago,
Taehyung stood frozen for a few seconds,

Coming in conclusion that his father was cheating on his mother before she even left him.

His father looked at him feeling regret of what he said.

"Y-You were unfaithful to mother..?
The women who fucking suffered with cancer, loved you and took care of you all these years?" He took a step towards his father.

His fist going tighter and eyes filling up with tears.

"How could you do this to her..?

You were dating another women behind her back when she needed you. She fell in to cancer and passed away.." Taehyung took another step while tears fell from his checks.

His father took steps backwards, he never met this side of his son and now he was afraid of his own son.

"She didn't deserve this!" He shouted causing his father to flinch and the rest didn't dare to speak.

"I hate you.. I fucking hate you!" He threw his first punch.

He didn't care no longer, his father damaged this family and made Taehyung weak with the works he spitted everyday without stopping.

"I don't want to see you anymore in this household. I want you to fucking leave with them and never step a foot in mother's house" He snapped.

His father looked at Taehyung with disbelief.

"This house belongs to me too! You can't just kick me out! " He shouted and held his right check that Taehyung just recently attacked.

"You moved in with her, she did mostly everything after you decided to retire with not a valid reason!

So, I want you to find another place to stay with them because I don't want you or neither of them here!"

His father went silent and couldn't come up with anything to say.

Both females had took her luggages and walked out of the house leaving both Taehyung and his father alone.

______________________________________

As promised here's an update..
I want y'all to give your opinion about the chapter and how's it so far, I try to write long chapter plz be patient

Thanks for reading.

Give your support through votes and comments💕