CHAPTER-4

His mother was a whole different thing. Ever since she left Taehyung, his father would go out at night.

"It's a shame that I can't share this view with someone.." He spoke as the fresh cold air hit his face.

He pushed his hand back in to the bag of chips but there was nothing more to grab out of it.

"Great" He grumbled and rolled up the bag in to a ball.

"Here, I got you food" A familiar voice spoke.

Taehyung turned around to face the person who seemed to be behind him. "How'd you find me?"

"I saw you going to the third floor and I thought you'd be going here. I was correct" He flashed a smile.

Jungkook handed out the brown lunch bag filled with delicious food.
"Thank you"

"Why are you up here anyway? " Jungkook asked while Taehyung opened the bag.

"I don't like the cafeteria. It's too loud and there's no point of me sitting in a empty table, staring at nothing special" He blunty said.

"Oh.." Jungkook looked away. "Why'd you kept stealing glances in biology? Am I that attractive?" He smirked.

Jungkook's cheeks began to decorate with shades of pink.

"Ye-No! Well-.." Jungkook looked down with pure embarrassment.

"It's okay, Cutie.." Taehyung stepped closer to the smaller and motioned his hand to touch the younger's chin, bringing his head to rise.

As jungkook met eyes with Taehyung he stepped away immediately.

"I-I need to go back to o-others.." Jungkook spoke and Taehyung chuckledand nodded. "Have fun and thanks again"

"N-No problem" Jungkook flashed his famous bunny smile before leaving.

Taehyung's attention on Jungkook's didn't change until he was gone. "What a beautiful smile that kid has"

He opened the lunch bag and went through it.

Taehyung pulled a small bag of chocolate chip cookies before rolling the lunch bag close and propping it on the floor.

He might as well be late for class, he can't keep up with the time and he's really hungry.

"Taehyung! You're finally home.." A deep harsh voice said once Taehyung closed the door behind him.

Taehyung looked at him still recognizing the eyes of hatred that his father has towards him.

"Who is she?" Taehyung's gaze went over to a women who looked around her 30's and dressed pretty well in his perspective.

"She is your new mother and she'll be living here from now on"

"M-Mother!?" Taehyung clutched his hands to fists with his fuming anger.

__________________________________

Woah it's been a while..so hows it's going!? I hope y'all are good and healthy! I am just done with my exams so thought to give an update👀

Share your thoughts about the chapter do vote...it keeps me motivated

Thankyou so much for reading!❣️