CHAPTER-3

"No problem, now let's take you to the nurse's office" He spoke. Jungkook nodded and followed behind him.

At Classroom

"Kim Taehyung! You're late again. What is your excuse!?" All the attention was on Taehyung now.

Jungkook closed the door behind him and his face immediately went bright red as he met eyes with everyone.

"Jungkook, why are you with him?! You should know better than this!"
The teacher has a slight disappointed look on her face.

Taehyung glared at her, "We had an accident and we had to go to the nurse"

Taehyung handed her both passes while Jungkook quietly sat down in his assign seat.

The teacher nodded and signaled the boy to go sit down.

"Let's continue with the lesson" She cleared her throat

Jungkook and Taehyung have the same Biology and P.E class together; adding it with lunch.

Jungkook did noticed Taehyung would away leave the lunch but everyone rumored about him which cause him to stay away from him.

The whole class period Jungkook would always steal glances of Taehyung.

He'd felt relief he didn't got caught but that's what he thought.

Half of the glances, Taehyung would noticed it and tried not bursting out a smile.

Taehyung didn't understand the lesson the teacher was explaining.

He was great at maths but he skipped the class most of the times but Biology is the worst nightmare.

Now that the bell has ringed. Everyone got up with their belongings.

Taehyung took his bag and tried catching up with jungkook.

But once he spotted him he saw someone else with him, talking. He'd decided to leave them alone.

At University Rooftop

Taehyung propped his bag down once he took out a bag of potato chips and a bottle of water

That's all what he would usually eat. He didn't want to waste his well worked money on expensive food.

"It's a nice day today" He munched on a chips as he gazes at the view of the city. The boy hated home.

He would always come home to just get told of how worthless person he is,
Told by his own Dad.

It did hurt him alot. It broke his heart in to a million pieces and it's yet not repaired.

His mother was a whole different thing. Ever since she left Taehyung, his father would go out at night.

______________________________

So, I hope you liked the chapter.
Thank you for reading!🍂

Ignore mistake please. Take care and stay healthy🥀💕

Do votes and comments to see the next chapter!

Borahae💜