CHAPTER-2

"You'll end up like him but worse" He grunted.

Taehyung bursts out laughing but that only lead him to get punched across his face.

The sacred male in the back gasped but he also spotted the tall male's friend walking towards him.

Taehyung cleaned the dropping blood away from his lips."You'll regret that" His tone turned more serious and darker than usual.

The taller male cracks his knuckle while Taehyung's lips form a smirk

"You can't escape from me, Jungkook.." The male had pinned the smaller male.

"I didn't do anything, please let me go.." Tears has surrounded his eyes and pour down his cheeks feeling scared and confused.

"You didn't bring the money we asked for" He lowly growled making Jungkook jump.

"I don't owe you any money!" He shouted in anger. Jungkook felt tired of giving out money he didn't owe at all.

"Who are you talking to like that" He took a grip of Jungkook's shirt and pulled him closer to him.

"Touch him and the next unconscious person in this room will be you" Taehyung panted.

The male's eyes widen and released Jungkook before leaving. Jungkook picked up his belongings from the floor and bowed.

"Thank you so much" He flashed his bunny smile.

"It's not a problem also we really need to take you to the nurse.." Taehyung scanned Jungkook's state. It
Wasn't good.

"There's no need, I'm fine" Jungkook shared a reassuring smile.

"I'll go with you. You're not the only one hurt.." Taehyung shoved his hands in to his pocket. "O-Okay.." He stuttered.

"C'mon she isn't scary. She's very nice" Taehyung walked out of the classroom, not caring for the unconscious body.

"Wait.." Taehyung walked back inside and made his way to the unconscious body.

"How much has he stolen from you? "He pulled the wallet from the unconscious male's pocket.

Not tolerating that he's been stealing money when he had his own.

"It's been two months straight.." Jungkook spoke quietly. "Pathetic.." Taehyung pulled out two bills of one hundred.

"Lunch is expensive here so i assume it may be more than one hundred, right?"

"R-Right! But y-you're talking his money?" Jungkook held his bag tightly.

"Well, I'm giving you the money he owes you." Taehyung closed his wallet and pushed the wallet back in to the male's back pocket.

"He'll kill me if he finds out I took the money..!" Jungkook took a step back. "I'll fight him if he tries touching you again" His lips form a silly smirk.

He stretched his arm with the money on his hand and motioned him to take him.

Jungkook hesitated but he ended up talking the money. "Thank you again.." He smiled.

"No problem, now let's take you to the nurse's office" He spoke. Jungkook nodded and followed behind him.

________________________________

So how's it? I hope you liked the chapter and ignore mistake please.

Stay safe and take care. Thanks for reading.💞😉

Borahae💜