1

*UA dorm*

It's Saturday morning and we can see our VP of Class 1A being bullied by her friends in the common room, by them telling her to ask Midoriya to be her boyfriend in "1 month"..

"come on Yaomomo!! Ask him!" Jiro said while smirking.

"yeah you lose on our rock paper scissor game so do it!!" Mina said

"and why should I do that!?" Yaoyurozu said to them after getting up on the couch.

"because you lose on the game?" Asui said blantly making Yaoyurozu look at her.

"I k-know I lose but... Can y-you ask me something else..!?" she said trying to change the subject but she can't..

"nope! Deal is a deal..! Yaomomo.." Mina said to her..

"yeah we agree into this before playing it..!" Jiro said smiling while looking at her phone.

"no.. I can't do that..!" She start walking but stop by Mina when she said..

"okay.. If you don't want then I should share them your secret-" she got cut off when Yaoyurozu run to her and cover her mouth.

This makes all the girls look at the two in a confused face before asking..

"what are you two doing?" Uraraka said before getting some nod to other girls.

"n-nothing... *nervously smile* okay Mina I will do it..! She said in evil grin making Mina smiled at her and said...

"nice so start it, right now! *smiled*"

"*sigh* okay..." Yaoyurozu said in defeated tone before walking to find Midoriya..

"whoa Mina.. How did you make Yaoyurozu say yes into that.!?" Jiro said who just getting a grin smile in Mina..

"secret...!"

*outside UA dorm*

"why did I accept this game of Mina..!" Yaoyurozu said while walking "*sigh* I can't let Mina tell to everyone that.."

While walking she heard a loud noises that coming from the deep forest of UA she walks in there to see what causing that loud noises when she got there she saw Midoriya shirtless this makes her blush immediately.

"M-Midoriya..!?" she said while covering her eyes but still looking at him.

She look carefully on Midoriya analyzing his body before start daydreaming to him but stop when she realize that she's starting imagining Midoriya in a lewd way.

'no no no no!! What are you doing Momo! Stop imagining him... You like Todoroki and their's nothing to change that.. He's just a average boy that's all while Todoroki is husbando type!!' she thought trying to forget Midoriya.

But it failed her she still see Midoriya in her head. She shake her head and start running away to go back on her dorm, when she get there she run upstairs making the girls look at her.

"what's with Yaomomo?" Jiro said to the girls "who knows..!?" Hagakure said making all the girls continue their UNO plays..

'this is not good..! I can't erased that image of him..!' Yaoyurozu running on the hallway when she bump Todoroki in the way making her fall to the floor.

Yaoyurozu look up when she saw Todoroki giving a hand to her, she grab his hand and stood up she look at Todoroki before blushing..

"thank you Todoroki.."

"your welcome... Why are you running Yaoyurozu.." he said in a blank expression.

"o-oh I just forgot something on my room.." she said to him "okay.. *smiled*" before walking downstairs...

"so handsome.."

*later*

Midoriya get back in his morning training when he saw the girls in the common area playing cards he greet them and start walking upstairs.

"where is Yaomomo!?" Mina said to them in whisper.

"yeah Midoriya is here..!" Jiro said

"are you sure we should do this?" Uraraka said to o them.

"of course! Deal is a deal!" Mina said getting a nod to every girls except Uraraka who just smile..

.......

"I'm all sweaty.. I should take a bath before hanging out on my room.." Midoriya said before grabbing his clothes and walk into his shower room (all dorm room has their own bathroom)

Midoriya enjoy his morning shower in his room without knowing that Yaoyurozu is in his front door thinking if she gonna knock or not..

"why me!!" Yaoyurozu said trying to control her anger too Mina "calm down Momo it's just Midoriya... Just ask him to be your boyfriend then dump him after 1 month.. What important here is your secret not his feeling.."

Yaoyurozu finally decided to knock his door and ask Midoriya to be his boyfriend..

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

She knock the door three times but no respond she try it again but no one reply, she try to stir the knob to see if it's open and she's right it is.

"it's not lock?" she said

She walk inside after saying "I'm coming in.. Midoriya!?" she look around his room and see all the All Might merch he had Yaoyurozu already see his room back then but not that long.

"look at this All Might merch so many, even his bed.... Wait why is his room smell so fresh its smell so good, it's like a girl room but a celebrity one.." she continue her doing she look his merch in his room while enjoying the smell.

But it all stop when she heard and see his bathroom open and saw Midoriya drying his hair while rubbing it with towel while exposing his chest and abs on Yaoyurozu, thankfully he had some towel in the lower part so Yaoyurozu never needed to scream.

'oh no... Midoriya's b-b-b-body!!'

Yaoyurozu just stood there still looking at Midoriya, he stop rubbing his hair and start wiping his body but get startled when he saw Yaoyurozu on his room..

"What the-!!"

"Ah! Sorry! Midoriya!!"

Midoriya covered his body and said "why are you here Yaoyurozu!"

"I'm sorry! Really!!" She said...

Midoriya look at the situation and realized that he didn't locked his door so Yaoyurozu assumed that no one's in his room..

"it's o-okay Yaoyurozu.. So w-why are you here..!?" Yaoyurozu start composing herself and said "Midoriya can you be my Boyfriend!!"

"...... WHAT!!"

.....