4

*UA class 1a *

"I'm very proud on what you did yesterday, problem child because of you we manage too saved Nighteye in the brink of death and we keep Togata quirk on him... And also you help a young girl in the hand of Yakuza boss, I'm really proud to you even Kirishima, Asui, and Uraraka... "

The class clap on what they heard on their teacher..

"your boyfriend really is strong Yaomomo!!" Jiro said to Yaoyurozu

"yeah she's right, I didn't know how you get Midoriya to be your boyfriend..!" Mina said before winking.

'it's your fault in the first place! Mina..' Yaoyurozu thought before looking at Midoriya who is still looking at Mr. Aizawa

"why is he not looking at me..? Did I do something wrong..!?" Yaoyurozu said

"thanks for the time so bye.."

He opened the door to revealed Present Mic. who is waiting for Mr. Aizawa to be done talking..

"Yeah its time for grammar test!!"

.......

*lunch break*

"well we're gonna go now!! Mina said to Yaoyurozu who just nodded to her before walking to Midoriya to eat with him..

"Izuku let's go-" "sorry but I have very important thing to do.. And beside I think you can order by yourself right.. So don't wait for me.." he said before leaving Yaoyurozu alone in the class.

"why is he.. Acting like that..!"

*later*

"what happened with you two? Wait did you already tell him that this is just a prank!!" Mina said to Yaoyurozu

"it's like a lovers quarrel!!" Jiro said

"there's no such a thing between us!" Yaoyurozu said "okay okay just makes sure not to be developed by him!!" Mina said.

"isn't last night his in a good mood when he walk in to our dorm..!?" Asui said..

"yeah your right Tsu!.. So did you get the flowers!?" Jiro ask making Yaoyurozu look at her "huh?"

"don't give me that..!" Jiro said

"I think he's so sweet when he do that.. Giving me a bouquet of flowers will make me care for him.." Hagakure said making a nod to Mina and Jiro.

'flowers? Flowe- bouquet of flowers!!' she thought before remembering it.

"really... so what's with that.." he said

"oh this someone leave it on my front door so I'm gonna take it to trash bin- please don't be jealous I don't know why there's something like this in the first place!" She said

......

"okay class I just want to remind you that cultural festival is coming so be ready we will discuss this on Monday so prepare some idea for that time... That's all class dismissed.." Mr. Aizawa said.

"yes cultural festival!!" Mina jump in excitement

"you really that excited huh? Mina.." Hagakure said.

"of course I am!!"

While all of them packing their things Mr. Aizawa came again and ask Midoriya and Yaoyurozu to come with him in the faculty.

"I forgot... Class representatives please come with me I have a job for you two.."

"yes sir..."