7

Flash back

"did you hear that Midoriya has no quirk..."

"loser! Haha!!"

They always treating him like garbage...

".. Get away! Your not belong here..!"

"yeah quirk less is not allowed.."

Always being pick by bullies and always last to all things ...

"... Look he's crazy..!"

"yeah I don't want to be with him..!"

......

"hey Deku..!"

"hmmm?... H-Hello Kacchan..!"

"why you always do that... You like some creepy old man!!"

"w-what?!"

"that.. *pointing his face* why you always doing that...!"

"oh t-this w-well I like All Might..!"

"of course we all like him.."

*sit beside Izuku*

"yeah we a-all like him, t-that's why I like to do w-what he always do.."

".... They always making fun of you, even me... But you still doing it...!"

"y-yeah.... Because it's making me feel like I can make it when I always do this, it's makes me feel safe and *stood up* I want them to feel safe too.."

"huh?...."

"even though I don't have a quirk I will be the hero who save people with... Smile!!"

But he still smiling....

"your really an idiot you know that!... *stood up*"

"hehe I know..."

"tsch.! Come on, don't just stand there let's play...."

"huh? M-Me..."

"yeah..."

End of Flash back
_____________________________________________

"what.... are you two not gonna answer me? Or what...!" Bakugo said..

.....

"I'm... I'm s-sorry...."

Bakugo just look Yaoyurozu in dead eyes while she's removing Todoroki's hand in her wrist.

"what- wait... Yaoyurozu what are you gonna-" Todoroki said but stopped when he saw Yaoyurozu kneeling..

"I'm... *sob* I'm...r-real- *sob* really..! Sorry..!!" Yaoyurozu said while crying and kneeling at the same time "I'm.. *sob* s-sorry guys.. *sob*!"

After Yaoyurozu do that all the girls who present there do the same thing, they kneel and said their sorry..

".... It's OK girls, just stop t-that..!" Sero said to them..

"yeah... Stop it.." Ojiro said before walking to the girls "Hagakure..? It's enough.."

".. But Ojiro.. *sob*"

"it's okay-"

"what do you think you all doing, hah.." Bakugo said in ominous tone..

"... Katsuki...!" Uraraka said to the boy who is now looking down with shadow eyes..